WTT Pro 52 for 66 or 64

syrupdawg

GA Diesel Mafia
I have a holset pro 52 that I have been running for a year now as a single. It is a overlooked charger but works great. The pro 52 is a lot stronger than the hx 52. I want something a little smaller to put over my new charger for twins. the pro 52 is a 71mm inducer with a 16 cm exhaust housing. It has worked great for me but Im just ready to upgrade chargers. Let me know what you have and maybe we can workout a deal.

Ive also got some dana 60, 70, and 80 axles for trade also if that is more what you may be looking for.

its not bad at all, i guess it just depends if you are used to driving with a set of small twins or a single. I have gotten used to driving with the single so i know how to work it to spool fine. If you have the fuel it will do just fine. It really starts to spool hard about 1800 rpms then it just takes off on my truck.

with whats in my sig. do you think it will be good for the street and pulling track? its my dd

I don't see why it wouldn't but I don't want to tell you it will and it not. Give me your email and I will send some pics

Back