WTT: Stage 2 BMW M3 480hp for Diesel

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwmotorsports

I am looking to sell or trade my 1995 BMW M3. This vehicle has had every maintenance item possible performed already. There are easily $20k+ in parts in this vehicle. This is my 4th m3 and I am feeling the need for a diesel yet again. This vehicle dynos at 400whp @9psi. The vehicle now has a brand new stage 4 clutch and flywheel with less than 2,000 miles on it.

Prefferably looking for a cummins or duramax. I prefer 4 door short bed but I will do extended cab. NO SINGLE CABS. Send me whatever you have. I could possibly add some cash for the right one.

Pics are before window tint

Title: clean/clear

Mileage: 121,000

Modifications:

CES Turbo kit (stage II obd 1) $9,500

CES A Pillar pod

Clutchmaster Stage 4 clutch

EVERY BUSING is Polyurethane

Lightweight 14lb Flywheel

New 3.23 differential <100k miles)

New Guibo

New Vanos unit

New Stewart Metal impellar water pump

New Valve Cover Gasket put on at 96k miles

New E30 Aluminum Control arms w. bushings

New Serpentine Belts at 98k

Low Temp Thermostat

ZHP shift knob

Clear Bra entire front end (mirrors, quarter panels, hood, spoiler)

Lamanex fogs

Depo ellipsoids w. 55w digital ballast 8000k HID

Depo smoke tails, smoked corners and sidemarkers

New Head put on at 88k miles (with new HG and intake cam w. all new retainers and springs)

TEIN coilovers

Racing Dynamic swaybars

Racing Dynamic strut bar

Recovered Champaign interior

Active Autowerk Turboback exhaust

Suede shift boot

AEM EUGO wideband

SouthBend Boost gauge

UUC Carbon fiber adjustable 3 way Spoiler

Fluidyne Radiator

Black LTW wheels

Korman Short shifter kit

Carbon Fiber vinyl wrapped interior trim

10% Window Tint

Eclipse Headunit w/Full Ipod Controls

Every single maintanence requirement has been filled and this car is ready for another 100k Miles.

Here is a link to the build pics:

Gallery | e36-m3-turbo

1.jpg

8.jpg

DSCN0381.jpg

5.jpg

photo-1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys! It would be even more of a beast than it is with proper tuning. Very Very fast as it is

I need this thing gone guys. Come check it out. Make me an offer. Whatever questions you may have I am here to answer them. I am open to shipping if need be and hope to provide any assurance in you for potential purchase.

i have ridden in this car a few times it runs out very well fun to ride in as well as a good ride....i wish i had the cash myself.

Sulfurburner sent me the money for the wheels I was selling through PayPal using the E-Check option. Anyone farmiliar with E-Check in PayPal understands that it takes 5-6 business days to atleast clear even into PayPal. After the money is into PayPal it takes another 3-4 business days to clear into your bank account. The truck I have was never in an accident the wheel was damaged, as stated to Sulferburner. I was as kind as can be and appoligetic. I also immediately refunded the money that was sent to my paypal yet Sulfurburner was still determined to get back at me.

The money sent was also never cleared into my bank account because if it was I would have had to send him money rather than refunding the funds. I have been a stand up honest guy about everything I have ever sold on the forums. I have been a member of bimmerforums for over 5 years and have 100% on everything I have sold.

My truck has H2 wheels on it now and nothing was damaged but the wheel. Having said that, if someone could remove Sulfurburner's comments from my thread it would be greatly appreciated. I enjoy spending time on the forums and interacting with the forum community and I dont like being looked at as someone who would get over on a potential buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.