XRF Ball joints

bowmansmash

So since I decided to put 35" tires on the truck and wheels that give me 5" of back spacing Ive been tearing up ball joints and still suffer from the normal 2nd gen "steering wonder" if you will. Ive been reading in a lot of forums about these XRF Ball joints. I've found a kit for both uppers and lowers, greasable uppers, for $300. My problem is finding a legit site to order these XRF ball joints from. I've found one site but it looks scetchy to me, just wondering where some of yall have gotten them from. any help would be appreciated.

Good parts... what sucks is I used to have a good distributor that I could have ordered those joints for like 200$, but they went under

I run them in all my dodges last longer than moog I've been getting them off e bay for around 250 for uppers and lowers both greaseable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how well do they hold up with over sized tires with 5" backspacing? Im trying to order these ASAP, tired of tearing up my Nitto's.

they are in my 99. k8607t lower and k800026 upper. no bs on the lifetime warranty. all others void the warranty with the phrase" does not cover normal wear". bought mine from jacob at the tire club.

Back