Yerrington NV, Dirty Blonde and My Hooks

Pangela

Not here.
You should be able to click on the image, and it will re-direct you to the video, if not, right click and "open item".

Natalie's Hook

Angela's Hook

DirtyBlonde said:
One day we'll have quiet friends.

In who's world?? lol I was just thinking... wow, we've got some great friends. That chit adds HP you know! :cheer: :cheer:

If you drink enough beer, the goggles come out and you don't even notice that when you look in the mirror, you're not one either ;) LMAO!

What you should have said was at least they own a cell phone lol

Ask her about the strange random fans that are sitting in the stands. While our friends were videoing the pulls and enjoying the show, the fellow in the box seats next to them was going on about her ;) Thank goodness I don't have any fans LOL she can have them all :D :poke:

They've been known to chase us down the street too... NOT even kidding. I can't make that crap up. :hehe:

Post some pics of yourselves and I'll gauge the danger you may be in...

Man are you blind?? There are pictures on this site of both of us lol. Just gotta do a little searching ;) We're pretty freaking redneck though, FYI...

Looks good ladies :) How was the event? big turn out? distences?

See ya both Friday night eh?

BBD

Turn out was shocking. 15-16 Diesels in our class. Then again... we're so big, heavy and scary that our class is the "OMG" class. Not even kidding, I was OMG 7, Nat was OMG 6 lol.

Natalie's hook was 202, mine was 210.

Excellent pull. So SO many people there. Scott, you totally should have been there! The crowd was amazing. They would have loved you and BBD!!

What happened to Nat? I thought she was big bad Natalie, But you seem to out pull her every go around....??:ft:

Scott...
The crowd was INSANE. Packed stands, and a great diesel showing. Mostly local guys, but it was good to see 'em all out there.
This was a weird pull for me. I was back to a stock transmission for the weekend due to a mix-up with mine beforehand on a last minute time frame. Seemed to go, okay though. Ang got one up on me again! This'll put us on 3-2 score. We'll see who owes who beer Friday night.

lol Holy nuts, there's a score card now. It's on... ONNNN LIKE DONKEY KONGGGGG. I predict a broken driveshaft to kick your pretty little blonde butt lol. Then again... If I get beer out of the deal, whether I have to buy it myself or not, I'll be a happy camper ;)