Yet another Newbie with questions....

HillbillyFab

I was referred/told about this site by Coope33 after purchasing a transmission and stock intercooler from him for my upcoming project. I'm a complete newb to the cummins diesel engines. I thought I get on here and try to learn alittle more and maybe get some upcoming questions answered for a project.

I've got an ole 1986 Ford F350, 4WD SRW truck that I'm wanting to stuff a 12v into. I use my old truck for alittle bit of everything, DD'ing, towing, hauling etc. The ole 6.9 just isn't up to snuff to do what I'd like it to. I traded for a 12v engine awhile back and have been on the hunt for a tranny to mate to it. I found that from Coope33 and he was very helpfull with all the questions I threw at him. I was also impressed by his truck. I didn't even get to hear the ole girl fire up(he was in the midst of some more upgrades) and was still impressed with it. His work is top notch in my book.

I look forward to learing from and sharing my mistakes with this project in the upcoming future. :bang

Attachments

• F350 b.jpg
    F350 b.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 1
Back