York area Pa

R.C.inc.

Diesel pulls sunday 6/27 at stem o roma Windsor Pa
Starts at 10am I would say be there by 830 for tech. Interstate tractors there as well. Having decent cash pay outs.. Spread the word

not not sure if its going to be a modified and street class or just all together. What happen was when they were getting interstate to come they told them that they wanted a diesel class due to some local guys pulling. Interstate said ok. Interstate never added it to their schedule. Jeff just called to ask them why they weren't having the diesel class and they said that since they wanted the class for some local guys they were letting it up to stem o roma to put on the show for that class. So the rules and such will probably be the same as last time. This was just found out today so now we are trying to get work out quick fast and in a hurry so guys show up.
And haven't really had time to think about how we are going to do it. Plus it will depend on how many show up

oh ok, well good luck. i prolly wont be there, im about burnt out for now, i need a break from pulling. might do some boating and drinking this weekend rather than pulling.

Corections Guys.......starts At 1pm Tech And All Starts At 10am Would Like Everyone To Be Teched In By 12