you learn as you go, newbie from tx

smokindeere

True to Texas
well i hope ya'll will take in a gasser. i'm cody but people call me cooder and i drive a '00 chevy 4x4 350 vortec 5 speed with some flowmasters, a throbble body spacer, and a kinda homemade cold air, but i farm corn back home near cameron, tx and i've been around diesel power (tractors, semis, etc.) all my life. i'm new to the performance side of things. i have turned up my fair share of tractors and have worked as a mechanic at john deere for about 6 years since i was 16. i go to school in stephenville, tx and live with "RedDye" who is a diesel freak and is turning me into one as well.

i'm cody reinders, we farm in around ben arnold, just north of cameron. i actually went to rogers high school and live close to temple over by seaton. u may know my uncle donnie reinders. all my cousins went to cameron and i've dated a few girls from there.

Oh hell, I know ALOT of your family. Im Colin Cooley by the way, you might have heard of me. Ive got about 1000 acres around Marak and Yarellton that I have leased to Ronnie Vaculin right now. Small world.

ahh hell it is a small world. well i have heard of u but obviously we've never met. so u keeping milam county in line?

smokindeere said:
i'm cody reinders, we farm in around ben arnold, just north of cameron. i actually went to rogers high school and live close to temple over by seaton. u may know my uncle donnie reinders. all my cousins went to cameron and i've dated a few girls from there.
Nothing smells like john either.:hehe: Just kidding always good to have more Texans.

Back