Young diesel Enthuisist

Samaras Diesel

Billet steel
hey everyone, my names jordan. I just got my 2000 Dodge cummins its a 4x4 ext. cab long bed with the good ol' nv4500. when i bought it, it was in need of a clutch and a lot of body work.

now its got a kentucky dual friction single with a 3800# pressure plate buttons on the back fiber on the front. A 3 in 1 glow shift boost, pyro and fuel pressure gauge, pioneer radio, and a quadzilla adrenillen.

Im in high school, participating in the machine tool program. im currently an entry level machinest capable of simple to modrately difficult operations.

i know that was a mega post but just wanting to let you all know im here and not a newbie to engine or machine talk.

:rockwoot:

Welcome. Much better first post than some that may or may not have a GED. LOL

What's this? Full sentences?! YAY! LOL Welcome man, just read up alot and have some tough skin and you'll be fine here.

alright, apreciate it. im pretty laid back im just a newbie ready to ecspand my knowledge a little. and this place is perfect becaues i have my dodge and my dad has an international pulling tractor that im into big time too!

must have been at thoroughbred's judgement day

might have been, looked like an employee at the controls. sounded like a very stought engine. havent heard anything about bluegrass didnt even know they exsisted to be honest and i live in ky right up the road from Fast Lane diesel and TS performance to.

Yeah, their dyno results are less than desireable. I was just trying to win some money LOL

Full, legible sentences! Spelling could be worked on but much better!

Welcome kid! And do not ask how to make smoke or a lope tune if you want to stay around this crowd.

Posted via Velocity LG ALLY

Yeah, their dyno results are less than desireable. I was just trying to win some money LOL

hah i hear ya man. ive always been taught that after basic mods take it to scheid. my buds got a 2.6 puller thats won points 2 years running now.

Full, legible sentences! Spelling could be worked on but much better!

Welcome kid! And do not ask how to make smoke or a lope tune if you want to stay around this crowd.

Posted via Velocity LG ALLY

haha alright and i know it that durn no kids left behind..........
im not your tipical kid that got a diesel to look like a bad "a" goin around town blowin smoke. im looking for horse power numbers not puting on a smoke show at the local wallsworth

hello everyone, my names austin, i have a 2004 2500 dodge cummins, its 4 door charcoal grey 4x4 with the 48RE automatic transmission, when i bought it an old man had owned it and was stock as the day it came out of the factory.
it now has been straight piped, new set of 18x10 american racing chrome wheels an new mastercraft tires, bully dog with the crazy larry, an lots of add on chrome. glowshift guages (60 pound boost, 1500 pyro, 300 degree trans temp.)

anyway, i also participate in a machine tool program, me and jordan participate are in the same class, an just like him i can do mild to difficult tasks.

just a good ol country boy living on a farm, making a hard living

well ive probly seen you before then lol
alot of KOTTPA 2.6 trucks are down this winter with motor rebuilds so this years shown are going to be some of the best ever IMO. im ruiting for brad furlong agin since weve helped him build his truck from the ground up since day one. cant wait for pulling season to start agin!

im not your tipical kid that got a diesel to look like a bad "a" goin around town blowin smoke. im looking for horse power numbers not puting on a smoke show at the local wallsworth

Wow, a newbie that I don't hate. There is some hope left! Welcome to the forum, you'll like it here.

Back