zinc additive

zstroken

For $$$ your name here
What is a good zink additive? Anybody got a good place to get it? Possibly for performance, and just use in older vehicles!

What is a good zink additive? Anybody got a good place to get it? Possibly for performance, and just use in older vehicles!

Talk to Don he posted some lab results a few weeks ago of his blend!
Brandon

i just got 4 bottles of the super concentrated ZDDPlus that I plan to run for break in and possibly all the time (in smaller amounts) to keep wear to a minimum.

We have a product ready now. It adds 100,000 PPM ( parts per million ) of ZDDP. A very high concentration. It dilutes to over 3000 PPM in 10 quarts if you use the entire QT. If not doing a new flat tappet cam break-in, you could use half of the quart size bottle and have plenty of ZDDP for protection in 10 QT's. Our QT of additive contains the ZDDP chemical and the rest is "green" oil additive and extra high quality anti wear additives that work well with the ZDDP we use.

ZDDPplus adds around 65,000 PPM for reference.

We have a product ready now. It adds 100,000 PPM ( parts per million ) of ZDDP. A very high concentration. It dilutes to over 3000 PPM in 10 quarts if you use the entire QT. If not doing a new flat tappet cam break-in, you could use half of the quart size bottle and have plenty of ZDDP for protection in 10 QT's. Our QT of additive contains the ZDDP chemical and the rest is "green" oil additive and extra high quality anti wear additives that work well with the ZDDP we use.

I think he is messing with us give us a lot of good info and then does not tell us the price?:doh: Price also

It's on his web site. I'm going to call Rip and see if he has any.

What are you guys using the additive for? benefits?

If using this is it still a good idea to run CI4?

Back