zz fab intake

olegreen95

was wondering if anyone has used one of there individual runner 12v intakes just trying to justify the expense maybe some before and after dyno numbers would be nice to tune each cylinder with water to control exhaust temps plus maybe 6 individual nitrous spray nozzles thanks, tim

intake

you tight:shake: spend the money money bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hehe:

:badidea::nos::nos::nos::nos::badidea:

then place the order for 2 of them if we can get them cheap enough lol your the one with all of the money p.s. nitrous is always a good idea

I like the avatar pic Ben. Very nice :Cheer:

Back to the subject..... um..... nope never used one on a 12 valve. It worked well on our common rail though.

There have been several threads asking for before and after dyno numbers. I haven't seen any posted yet.

I think you would see little difference with just a manifold change. The real benifit is the acess to the ports to rework and the potential for proper h2o and n20 injection. I would look at it more as a building block on an extreme build than a "horsepower adder" by itself.

thats what i figured i am going to have to get bigger inj. lines due to my 13mm pump and would be a waste to have to buy another set when i plan on upgrading down the road. just wanting to spend my money where i need it and not have to replace something i already bought 1or2 years down the road. cant afford to do everything at once it will be done in stages due to me not having big funds

I think you would see little difference with just a manifold change. The real benifit is the acess to the ports to rework and the potential for proper h2o and n20 injection. I would look at it more as a building block on an extreme build than a "horsepower adder" by itself.

extreme build or just less heat with a 600 hp DD/tow rig?

driven seldom on street maybe on the weekends alittle. goin to try to get around 800 to the wheels before the nitrous possibly go bigger in the next couple of years dont know if i will hit that mark yet but always like to have a goal

dp diesel

I like the avatar pic Ben. Very nice :Cheer:

Back to the subject..... um..... nope never used one on a 12 valve. It worked well on our common rail though.

thanks its been a work in progress for a couple years. but now onto the fun stuff like p-pumping and this individual runner intake. the head is done and a maxspool cam:thankyou2: and studded and balanced bottom end. just need some RPM's if oldgreen had his way i would have the bed filled with blue bottles:nos:. it would match the truck and motor:hehe: