Canfield

dieseljunkie

Wasted Wages
" points leader in 2.6 will recieve a courtesy invite" I think that is awesome. Go get em Caleb. :bow:

Rough quote from Caleb Thursday night at New Castle, just before the pull-off.
"This makes me nervous, I don't know how Corrie does this!" :D

I told him he just needs more seat time.
:rockwoot: Canfield will cure all that Caleb, only 10,000 people there. :cheer::cheer:

Thanx Casey, hopefully we can do the FPP 2.6 trucks proud!!

Yeah Dale, Ill def be even more nervous there im thinking, like i said i never give Corrie enough credit for how she dose what she dose!!

You can do it Caleb, maybe you need to smoke a left hander before you hook, heard it helps calm the old nerves.LOL

I dont think so bud! Maybe corrie will deliver befor then so i wont have any nerves left!!

Just make sure you look up into the crowd after you hook, not before like I did. LOL It is a cool experience though between the crowd and double track. Absolutely the best track I've ever been on.

you'll do fine bud. The trucks been awesome all year!

Caleb and Corrie have an 82 point lead with 2 points hooks left. They could theoretically take a dropped hook at Geauga and a zero at Clearfield and still win the championship. That should take some of the pressure off. Give her hell at Canfield.:cheer:

Caleb, if you're like puking your guts out and need a backup....I know a guy with a pretty cool hand LOL

Thanx for the encourgement everyone!!

Stand Ready Mat, you knever know!!

If Dale hadnt a got his truck ready by now i was gonna ask him to do the honors for us, but it all seems to have worked out now!!

You can do it Caleb, maybe you need to smoke a left hander before you hook, heard it helps calm the old nerves.LOL

Wow that explains a lot Bill, I remember last year at Listie watching you backing up the sled thinkin "Who the hell lights a cigarette as their backing up to the sled?" Must have been one of those left handers you speak of..

Hell one of your "cigarettes" and a couple jagerbombs and Caleb end up dragging the sled back to Pa by hand..

Tear Em up Caleb!!! Wish we could be there to support you bud!

Back