D&L Performance Machine in TX - Bad Business

lenahan05

Comp Diesel Sponsor
This is just a suggestion. To anyone that may need engine work or is currently using D&L. Just an FYI to save you from getting screwed over like I did....you better get quotes up front and on paper. They have taken parts in and raised prices without any notice prior to finishing machine work. I would advise you call and get an update on costs if you have parts there before you get a a phonecall with surprising bill. This is bad business in my opinion.

he was trying to up his post count so he could send pm's.......

This is just a suggestion. To anyone that may need engine work or is currently using D&L. Just an FYI to save you from getting screwed over like I did....you better get quotes up front and on paper. They have taken parts in and raised prices without any notice prior to finishing machine work. I would advise you call and get an update on costs if you have parts there before you get a a phonecall with surprising bill. This is bad business in my opinion.

How would you compare their work to other shops, othe then unexpected price increase were you happy with his work. I've used dave before for engine machine work, but I always got a price up front...

I have used him before with no complaints in quality or prices. I did request an up front quote prior to work being done.

Back