dash paint????

02SFguy

hey everyone i know this is not an interior thread but i was not sure where else to put my question. I just bought an 05 lly for my wife a few weeks ago and i am looking for the same color paint as the dash to paint her edge insite pod. She has an 05 with the tan interior and i know that SEM makes the paint for it but im not sure what color code she needs and dont want to by the wrong one. ANYONE KNOW? thanks for the help.

Can you get it from the dealer? I was able to for my dodge.. took a bit of work for them to find the part number but I did get it

I believe that geno's might have it however there is no telling what base my dash paint is and supposedly there could be 2 diff types of dash paint on mine. The stuff i found will only work with one of the two options. honestly i have not even payed attention to it in a long time. but i would like to take care of it.

I run down to the local interior supply place with a panel of the vehicle. That way we get as close as we can.

Color Bond.
http://www.bryndana.com/

We used it on a dash cover and kick panels, seems to work. Just be sure you clean the surface really good before hand..
Also, email them (company in the link) and ask for a color chart. They will send you one free of charge. That online one is B.S.

Also, before you paint any plastics, be sure to scuff them down with a grey scuff pad, wipe clean, and spray them with an adhesion promoter.

Back