edge juice for lbz

AlabamaLBZ

can anybody tell me bout an edge juice with additude for the lbz i can get it real cheap and i was wondering if it would be worth buyin because ive heard that its not great for dmaxs.. but it has level 6 unlocked egt probe and the additude moniter. thanks

I liked mine OK. It ran good at the track I was just looking for more power.

Ok thanks i have another question i figured you will probably know. I got a airdog 150 today and i really can't tell much of a difference except a little better trottle response you know why that could be or is that normal? Because i figured id at least feel a little difference in power an i figured it would smoke more but no.

You could stack the 2 I'm pretty sure. I never tried the predator but it's a very popular tuner for many reasons.

thats what i was thinkin but someone told me that they both add timing so i couldnt. i really just want a ppe lol. you know where i could find one cheap?

Why not just get a good efi live setup with a dsp5 and be done with it. You get the adjustablility that the edge gives you with as much power as a ppe can offer with no waiting for a down load.

I liked my edge just fine. An LBZ with a TG Jr will hold it, even on level 6 (which is more smoke than power over level 5 in my testing - 405 vs. 418 rwhp).

The attitude monitor is pretty slick and the whole thing comes in and out very easily, which was a consideration when under warranty.

i would diff. get efi live read up about it its pretty simple unless your wonting to write the tunes for your truck....but you would like efi live way more than the edge trust me

Find a tuner near your location and have them make you a nice DSP5 tune with a stock, tow, economy, sport and race tune you will have all you will ever need. The Airdog won't benefit you tell you start making more power and draining the rails, the lift pump will keep your rails filled better.

Then post it in the for sale forums. Don't dump your crap in a tech thread.

Back