F1 Mach 3’s.

9724VF350

Tractor Guy
So I kind of felt like dusting off the login and stopping in. I could have searched, I could call, but it’s kind of slow on here so I thought I’d ask here for s&g.

Sold my p pump 24v engine, need to change a few things for the new owner. I’m 99% sure I have a set of Mach 3 injectors in it. I see that 3’s are not a current offering, so there’s that. I have a Seth Farrell rebuilt 12mm 887 with I think 4k springs in it. Possibly 5k. I think I have a email stating fuel plate location, cc, and cc if I slide the fuel plate either direction.

The question is, does anyone here have a good idea about how many cc’s Mach 3’s (allegedly) are good for? The guy wants all he can get, but I don’t want to get carried away.

I have this. I cant vouch for its accuracy. IIRC the flows are with air, and are only to show relative flow differences between the injector stages and should not be used to compare flows of other manufacturers. Diamond B 370s are included for a reference point and is also only for comparing to FDI mach series injectors.20240516_060548.jpg

Back