HX35 silencer ring and snap ring

Flying_Dutchman

I found a nice hx a little while ago, but I need a silencer ring and the snap ring to hold it in.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I found a nice hx a little while ago, but I need a silencer ring and the snap ring to hold it in.

Why would you ever put one back in it? That's like the first basic mod every diesel junkie did the moment they graduated high school and started the long line of tinkering.

There has to be a thousand of them laying around on this website. LOL

I bet I have twenty of those around here. Let me look around and report back.

Why would you ever put one back in it? That's like the first basic mod every diesel junkie did the moment they graduated high school and started the long line of tinkering.

There has to be a thousand of them laying around on this website. LOL
Lol cause I like silence

Look what I found last night! Do you still need it? I haven't found the snap ring yet, but I can look again.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2319[1].jpg
    IMG_2319[1].jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 0
Sorry guys, I wasn't getting notifications for this thread. The one the other guy sent worked!

Roger that. Glad you got what you were looking for. I'd say amongst the 47,473 registered users here, there has to be at least 13,000 of them laying around. :D

Mine has been in the glove box since I took it out back in 06 lol

Kinda sad sometimes that I didn’t get to enjoy all the basic 12v mods haha. Bought mine with no plate, 4k’s, racked barrels, upped timing all the usual things. Well my buddy just bought a twin to my truck completely bone stock and holy crap that thing won’t get out of its own way. I got to help him uncork it a bit and feel the difference.

Back