Hydrogen Generators

'Powerstroke7.3

Hearing Impaired
I have one that works. Not tested on the stroke yet but the results from the vehicles are great. Just inject it into the intake, post air filter. We are installing one on an 18 wheeler this weekend so we will see how that goes and post up some results. This isn't the normal HHO generator. We have built "DRY CELL" generators. Pretty amazing deal. The technology is only a few months old so far and it is defiantly a better way to go than the wet cell systems. All you need is a setup kit, distilled water, distilled vinegar and some sodium bicarbonate (baking soda). PM me if you want one. We will be slowly building up some more. I am also installing one on my truck to get the results for the non believers.

This system will not drag your power supply down. With the new dry cell technology you add some neutrals to the cell setup and it will only draw about 12 amps.

This kit includes the following items.

1. A 3"x8" Stainless Steel generator

2. 6 cell 304L Stainless Steel hydrogen generator.

3. 40 amp Relay.

4. O2 Extender.

5. 10 feet of clear 3/8 hose.

6. 20 feet of 12 gage wire for hooking your unit.

7. All the wire connectors for your relay.

8. 25 amp Fuse.

9 1.5 Liter Bubbler.

The generator will work much like a radiator pushing your water through the cell creating a vacuum . This process will keep your unit and water as cool as you can get it. The temperature after 1.5 hours reads the water temp no more than 85 F. The housing 110 F. This is a high producing cell, making up to 2 liters a minute. It runs at 12 amps. This is the unit you want in your cars. And if you have a diesel truck double up the cells and watch you fuel cost go down.

Everything in the unit is made to withstand the heat of the engine. All materials inside the housing are made from 304L stainless steel except the housing and nylon screws. All of which are non corrosive.

We have 2 models working in the test subjects which are the Jeep and Honda. The Jeep went from 15 mpg to 25. And the Honda went from 22mpg to 34. Note mileage may vary, as engine size, driving habits, and how well vehicle has been maintained are never the same.

Each buyer will receive installation instructions and my cell phone number so I will be available to answer any questions that arise.

Myself and my friends are just trying to do something to get the fuel costs down. There is a similar system on the market right now on a powerstroke saying they are getting 32 mpg. I hope it works that good on our system. It seems very promising considering the results on the cars and all the other systems out there.

I dont know right now. I think we are going to try and get 300.

Ya know. I was just looking at the other thread on here about nat gas and if their results are what they are claiming then this is going to be awesome. It burns at about 115 octane rating unlike 130 on CNG. So the results wont be the same but if we can get people results on 300 dollars and not 1200 bucks for a CNG kit then I think this is a great idea. The kits are tested, tried and true. I cant wait to get this operation up and running.

Back