LB7 injectors

Yeah I have seen them just seeing what else is out there. Trying to use a vendor on here if we can

Lincoln Diesel is probably the only vendor I would get LB7 injectors from. He's good people over there

Yup. Haven't seen anyone beat his price for a set of genuine Bosch remans. Whatever you do no matter what, do not buy any LB7 injector that is not a BOSCH certified remanufactured injector. It will **** out within 5000 miles

Ok. My brother sold his truck and part of the agreement was to replace the injectors since they are all the factory ones

Just be sure to use a Bosch reman and either buy new injector lines or clean the absolute hell outta the old ones. I know a ton of guys that ruined a couple new injectors by throwing the old dirty lines back on. Also it might not be a bad idea to re-seal the cups while you're in there, although it is not necessary if they all stay in place when you pull the injectors.

We just did studs, head gaskets, and top end gaskets last winter. The buyer wants new injectors since they had issues with the factory ones.

Back