Maryland & Virginia sometime in next 2 weeks.

Holding off on leaving until late Sunday evening.
Waiting on 2 people to reply.
I've postponed the Wisconsin end of it, due to Saturday being a short work day and possibly an inconvenient time for that drop off.

Mark.

Definitely leaving to-morrow night about this time.
Got any requests for pieces, better speak NOW, since I'm not terribly busy to-morrow, so I can make things happen!

Mark.

Trip is underway, will be at the first stop in Marshfield, Wisconsin around noon.

Mark.

Made it to: Rantoul, IL, Jasonville, IN, Ripley, OH and Columbus, OH.

Sitting near Hebron, OH, listening to Jimmy Buffett talk about Margaritaville and plotting the next leg of the trip, which is Bedford, PA, Carlisle, PA and Winchester, VA.
With any luck, Jeremy will be seeing me to-morrow afternoon.

Mark.

This one's done.
Made it home yesterday around 8am.

Looking to do a trip that includes Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, CALIFORNIA. Nevada, Utah, and Colorado in the next month or so.

Mark.

Last stop/pickup was in Fort Smith, Arkansas which is quite a long ways from you.
After Wisconsin, I was never north of Columbus, it all went south, then back west.

It'd be a different story if I had people wanting stuff delivered to the Indiana, Ohio, Michigan areas, but that didn't happen.

Maybe I can set that up, but it won't be without me making a few sales, or buys like yours.

Mark.