Parts

ETH/DEE

Fick mich
I ordered a FASS "Hardware Kit" through a local dealer and I specifically stated that I needed the 3/4" plastic check ball that is on the engine side of the pump. I was assured that the ball would be in the install kit. After paying $95.95 for a bag of nuts, bolts, and a few fittings/return manifold. Im still left in the dark. Im sure I could source a check ball from a plumbing supply store, but would rather have the real deal. I should have known better to go shop I went to, so this is what i get.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Aaron

I ordered a FASS "Hardware Kit" through a local dealer and I specifically stated that I needed the 3/4" plastic check ball that is on the engine side of the pump. I was assured that the ball would be in the install kit. After paying $95.95 for a bag of nuts, bolts, and a few fittings/return manifold. Im still left in the dark. Im sure I could source a check ball from a plumbing supply store, but would rather have the real deal. I should have known better to go shop I went to, so this is what i get.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Aaron

Well the mounting package will not have the ball....im guessing you needed it for under the T-Block for high pressure?

PM me your address and ill get you one comming.

Back