shipping at truck

05maxlly

I am trying to find the best quote on getting a 96 reg cab long bed 4x4 cummins from 53184 to 23139. Let me know if anyone knows anybody
my cell is 804 4673461

Just for reference...

I hauled an 80's Chevy K20 regular cab 4x4 about 1700 miles round trip and with fuel it cost me around $500...that was using my '09 F350 with 14k lbs., 20' bumper hitch.
Also pulled another 80's Chevy K30 crew cab 4x4, pulled with same truck and trailer 2700 miles round trip and that was $950

Granted...that's on my time, and wear and tear on my truck/trailer, but it saved me lots in the end!

I did this with my XC LB 97 12V on 37's from Chicago to Denver and they destroyed one of my tires (lots of rubbing on the sidewall about a half inch in. I couldn't believe it still held air.

It was a pain in the ass to get them to pay for the tire.

It was through Mayflower back in 2012. I can't remember a price, but I didn't think it was too bad. Under $1000 for sure, I think it was close to $500.

I did this with my XC LB 97 12V on 37's from Chicago to Denver and they destroyed one of my tires (lots of rubbing on the sidewall about a half inch in. I couldn't believe it still held air.

It was a pain in the ass to get them to pay for the tire.

It was through Mayflower back in 2012. I can't remember a price, but I didn't think it was too bad. Under $1000 for sure, I think it was close to $500.

Im looking as well. Dealing with these brokers is a joke. Need a 12 superduty moved from AZ to PA.

You might give Anthony @ Tropical Auto Carriers an email. I shipped a crew cab long bed duramax from Philadelphia, PA to Denver, CO and back and it was right @ $1 per loaded mile.

His email address is anthony@tropicalautocarriers.com

I just got another quote from him to go from PA to OH and it came out to $1.70 per loaded mile which I thought was a little high, but the PA to CO transport was very reasonable!

Im looking as well. Dealing with these brokers is a joke. Need a 12 superduty moved from AZ to PA.

Try Reliable carriers, they are top notch and this is their off season. They do a lot of trade shows. IDK if yyou guys have checked with Sancrest ( I belive on here ) also does auto transport.

UShip.com just quoted me less than $1400 to haul a truck from north of LA, California to Western IL.

Back