video: Full Pull Productions, Clarion County fair, Pa.

alot a work went in to the track we are hoping for sept 26 we can get the hump out of the middle and bring most of the dirt back on to the track and work it in. BUT i thank all the trucks that came out the event and tractors for the support

Compared to the old track, the new track is great, even after several days of heavy rain. Nice grandstand too. Thanks to all who were and are involved.

alot a work went in to the track we are hoping for sept 26 we can get the hump out of the middle and bring most of the dirt back on to the track and work it in. BUT i thank all the trucks that came out the event and tractors for the support

Compared to the old track, the new track is great, even after several days of heavy rain. Nice grandstand too. Thanks to all who were and are involved.

x2

also the ruts there at the before starting line... sled runs over them and shake the trucks up....

i liked it alot...

I was amazed at how well the track came together after the 3 plus inches of rain 24 hours previously. Hats of to all of those involved in the rebuilding of the Clarion County Fair Motorsports park. I have had a number of competitors tell myself and Rick what a great place this has turned into for the sport of pulling. Keep up the great work.

Agree with everyone...this place has improved dramatically since I started pulling there.

A little bit more clay worked in there and it could be a killer track.

RJ...put some damn weight in the roller!

yes most of the top was back bladed off the track due to the heavy rain we are hoping by the 26 of sept the track will be flat and no more sinking at the starting line

Great Vids Pat!

Good Job guys. Sorry I could not make it down.

I know needed about a "50 ton" roller to get it to tighten up at the beginning, but the ford couldn't pull that much weight down I 80...maybe I need a Cooper:bow: designed Duramax in the Ford :lolly:

I know needed about a "50 ton" roller to get it to tighten up at the beginning, but the ford couldn't pull that much weight down I 80...maybe I need a Cooper:bow: designed Duramax in the Ford :lolly:

When you run into tough problems like that you can always send him a text!:hehe:

I hear ya on that. I thought that I was seeing things when Cooper walked in on Saturday:rockwoot:...didn't need to text him that night! I talked to the man himself:blahblah1:

Back