Which silver series turbo if any?

03halfton

I have 03 half ton that i got from Brad Morse who had gotten it from Darren Morrison. It put down 593hp at Indy this year, but i think it is still capable of more. I currently have a 62-12 from high tech on it and abosolutely love how it drives on the street, but it struggles a little on the top end. I am wanting to go to something bigger but without losing all my low end response. I don't drive the truck everyday, but usually every nice weekend and evening i can. I am considering the silver 62 or silver bullet. So any information and pricing would be great.

I have 03 half ton that i got from Brad Morse who had gotten it from Darren Morrison. It put down 593hp at Indy this year, but i think it is still capable of more. I currently have a 62-12 from high tech on it and abosolutely love how it drives on the street, but it struggles a little on the top end. I am wanting to go to something bigger but without losing all my low end response. I don't drive the truck everyday, but usually every nice weekend and evening i can. I am considering the silver 62 or silver bullet. So any information and pricing would be great.

if you like how your 62-12 drives defenitly dont go sb66 it is a little laggy hazes all the time. That being said the top end is unbelevable at 12 psi it will rocket to 50 psi in the blink of an eye. Just takes alittle to get it there

The silver 62 ought to be a nice upgrade and give you some more topend.

What I would run and what you would run may be different but the HP is way past a 62/12, I'd run a S/B 66 as I do and love it but you have to tune the truck to it, so meet in the middle with a S/B 64. I say this as your truck is 1500+ lbs lighter than mine and yes I have drove a 1/2 ton with a 12V in it!

Mine at 6400 lbs will hurt some feelings for a D/D with a Bullet but your truck with the 62/12, external gate and a S480 would be all over the road.

Jim

Back