Zf6 Package for Cummins Swap

powerstroke95

I was planning a new Cummins build, and decided to stick with my 47re at the last minute. I'd really like to sell this as together if anyone is interested.

Zf6 and manual 273f transfer case pulled from running donor, comes with shifter and pedals

Wild horse CR Cummins to 6.0L zf6 steel adapter plate - brand new

Parts store master/slave cylinder - New

South bend dual-disc Cummins swap clutch - New, removed from box for mock-up

I'm looking to recover some of what I have into this, looking for $3,000

That's a good price, good luck with sale. Ive daily drove and towed with a nv4500, 5600,zf6 behind a Cummins and the zf6 was by far my favorite.

That's a good price, good luck with sale. Ive daily drove and towed with a nv4500, 5600,zf6 behind a Cummins and the zf6 was by far my favorite.

I agree with all of this^^^ Had one behind a Cummins in my old truck as well. Regularly towed 15k plus and it was great.

I’ve often said, if I was going to swap or replace a Dodge tranny, I’d go with a ZF6.

So is this for a dodge truck or a ford truck with a Cummins swap? Dumb question I’m sure but I am curious.

If this was a 2wd package, I would be all over it to replace my dying nv5600

this will be a great deal for somebody

I was planning a new Cummins build, and decided to stick with my 47re at the last minute. I'd really like to sell this as together if anyone is interested.

Zf6 and manual 273f transfer case pulled from running donor, comes with shifter and pedals

Wild horse CR Cummins to 6.0L zf6 steel adapter plate - brand new

Parts store master/slave cylinder - New

South bend dual-disc Cummins swap clutch - New, removed from box for mock-up

I'm looking to recover some of what I have into this, looking for $3,000
Would everything work together for swapping it into my ‘02? Me and nv5600’s never saw eye to eye.

Would everything work together for swapping it into my ‘02? Me and nv5600’s never saw eye to eye.

I beleive the common rail adapter plates are differant than the second gens but I may be wrong.

I did bolt the adapter plate to a 12 valve for test fitting. I believe there was one bolt hole missing, that could maybe be drilled? I never fully investigated.

Hi, are you interested in parting out the package? What is the clutch setup? Organic or ceramic?

Thanks

Back