Any expected PPL rule changes for 2017

I hope they just keep the classes the same for an extended period of time now. I think they have the rules set up pretty well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

What about Hamilton blocks? They going to get outlawed? I heard their was talk of it.

What on earth would be the point in that? You can't do anything with a Hamilton block that you can't do with a stock block. It just costs more to build and maintain with a stock block.

You can go to larger bore on a Hamilton than you can with an OEM block. It's just what I heard. I was going to get a few for some customers but they opted to go filled deck plate because they heard this. I'm hoping this isn't the case and it's B's if so. I only with they were casted 1" taller to correct the rod angle ratio. This would help save cranks and keep from side loading the the piston.

You can go just as big bore on a oem block, it's just expensive and unreliable. Guys are doing it because they can afford to do it and win. The Hamilton block helps level the playing field in that respect. 1" taller would have been great.

This one? I'm sure they have another

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1479685497241.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1479685497241.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 0
How could they even word that? Will they have to have given spec for wheel play? Sounds impossible to Tech

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back