Ucc 2017

Which is this whole bruhaha that's 5 pages longer than it should be.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Tapatalk

Agreed, except there's too many mental blimps with their head full of could've, would've, should've!

Plain and simple, if you want a fast truck call Lavon. For a dyno diva, call Industrial! Then in my opinion for both call Derek Rose with respectable practicality and reliability!

This coming from the big shot talking about screaming at people having a good time at a diesel power competition!

Those same guy's probably had an extra set of ears muffs for you if you would'be ust asked!

once again you've taken facts and misinterpretted into your own reality.

glad you can take a compliment

Agreed, except there's too many mental blimps with their head full of could've, would've, should've!

Plain and simple, if you want a fast truck call Lavon. For a dyno diva, call Industrial! Then in my opinion for both call Derek Rose with respectable practicality and reliability!
Which part of Lavon's setup isn't reliable or practical?

In saying they didn't have enough time is an excuse.

Your reading comprehension is atrocious....

At no point did I say time was an excuse, I stated you're making assumptions about a timeline they may or may not have had, on parts that may or may not have been available.

When do we call you? You seem to know everything...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which part of Lavon's setup isn't reliable or practical?

Never said it wasn't, I was just impressed on the ground Derek Rose made at this year's competition. We all expected Lavon to perform well and nobody ever doubted, even though many were left disappointed.

Your reading comprehension is atrocious....

At no point did I say time was an excuse, I stated you're making assumptions about a timeline they may or may not have had, on parts that may or may not have been available.

Wow, far from! I called a spade a spade. This whole "grey area" b.s is like walking through a mine field of truths, your just avoiding your own statements! Own em, there's no harm in it!:Cheer:

When do we call you? You seem to know everything...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, that's funny! Far from, just observations!

If you want a top contender pull truck.... don't call Power Driven!!!

If you want a top contender pull truck.... don't call Power Driven!!!

Your right, I completely got caught in the drag strip focus!

Y'all killed it on the pull, and it was interesting seeing the doubters on here question your tire configuration before the run!

Major Kudos!:clap:

Last edited:
Your right, I completely got caught in the drag strip focus!

Y'all killed it on the pull, and it was interesting seeing the doubters on here question your tire configuration before the run!

Major Kudos!:clap:

Where are you from?

If you knew anything of midwest pulling, you'd know why those tires were questioned and why they got very lucky.

Where are you from?

If you knew anything of midwest pulling, you'd know why those tires were questioned and why they got very lucky.

That's understood, pulls in Texas aren't the most common. I couldn't comment one way or the other on those, and as with stereotypes there's always logic in skepticism.

The silver Reg Cab belonged to Andrew Tovornik at Midgets Diesel during those videos, he traded that roller to Fleece this winter and that was the truck Chase brought to UCC.

Lavon

The silver Reg Cab belonged to Andrew Tovornik at Midgets Diesel during those videos, he traded that roller to Fleece this winter and that was the truck Chase brought to UCC.

Lavon

Gracias!:thankyou2: Congrats again on everything, now go get deeper into the 8's!:lolly:

Back