Where is SMOKEM

he was on chat last night for a lil bit and had mentioned the injector thread, I had asked him a question about my injectors, he then signed off, and soon after the injector thread dissappeared

I hope im still on the list for a set of his injectors

People that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground jump on Weston because he posts things that make them use their damned heads..and THINK for themselves instead of drinking someone's kool-aid and following blindly whoever the messsiah of the moment is.
I'd imagine it gets tiresome to post great info just to get torn down by someone that is just puking something back up they read somewhere else.

:clap:

I was talking to him this morning as he was removing things. He said he just needs a break from the forums I bet he will be back in a few months or so.

I had always felt that Weston was on the little guy’s side, fighting for people like me who is naive and could easily be taken advantage of. He had saved me hundreds of dollars if not close to a thousand just on my fuel side. He shared with us many of the secrets that many of the larger companies have been overcharging us for, for many years.

These are just a few of the cats let out from him I remember:

The s300 John Deere application 62/68/.91 after his post I found reasonably priced on ebay.

The s400 John Deere application “race cover” some places were charging $300.00 for this option.

I believe he shared that John Deere PN 173157 a $500.00 turbo is the same thing that some western turbo shops were charging around $2000.00 or so for.

He shared with me Jon Links contact info and while some may argue they are not as good of quality as others, they were significantly lower cost than some other vendors rumored to have JL as their supplier.

He gave me personal tuning advice, and shared with me that some of the big fuel shops were selling only certain people in the pulling circuits special open delivery valves that were performing better. Well he pursued this and has developed this technology everyone, even the little guy like me.

Compd is much less valuable now that he is gone.

Used to talk to weston frequently, cant say im surprised. More surprised it didnt happen sooner......cant blam him one bit.

I feel for him, I've been in that situation before on some ATV forums. I too deleted information just because I got sick of hearing it.

It's a shame when someone comes here to help others and just gets ragged on. Such is the forum life, there will always be someone here doing it too. Not much that can be done about it.

Hopefully he'll be back.

son of a *****.... Well, at least I'm too broke to put my motor back together yet. But when the money starts coming in again.. I sure as hell hope he's back!

Wow.
Even the PMs that he sent me are gone. I had his contact info saved there. :bang Well I wish him well, and the great information he provided will be missed.

F%$K! :bang

That's to bad, I never really talked to him in person, but learned much by reading his threads. Deffinently a great mind. I wish him luck in whatever he does, but hope like heck that he comes back.

That's what I like about Weston. He made me use my head and dig for the answer myself. The thing that made me laugh the hardest was when everyone asked his age. The words from him that followed had thrown everyone on a loop.

One of the few guys that spoke up about the greed and money that the consumer is getting screwed out of.

Here's to Weston. Take care and hope to talk to you soon. :Cheer:

weston is a cool cat. i cant blame him IN THE LEAST for doing what he did. good on you buddy. see you ina bit.

I had always felt that Weston was on the little guy’s side, fighting for people like me who is naive and could easily be taken advantage of. He had saved me hundreds of dollars if not close to a thousand just on my fuel side. He shared with us many of the secrets that many of the larger companies have been overcharging us for, for many years.

These are just a few of the cats let out from him I remember:

The s300 John Deere application 62/68/.91 after his post I found reasonably priced on ebay.

The s400 John Deere application “race cover” some places were charging $300.00 for this option.

I believe he shared that John Deere PN 173157 a $500.00 turbo is the same thing that some western turbo shops were charging around $2000.00 or so for.

He shared with me Jon Links contact info and while some may argue they are not as good of quality as others, they were significantly lower cost than some other vendors rumored to have JL as their supplier.

He gave me personal tuning advice, and shared with me that some of the big fuel shops were selling only certain people in the pulling circuits special open delivery valves that were performing better. Well he pursued this and has developed this technology everyone, even the little guy like me.

Compd is much less valuable now that he is gone.

:Cheer:

Weston is a class act to say the least.

Back