Funny dodge guy, but also sad

I wonder if he has a clue how a torque converter works....... Cuz that's what I think he thinks is "spinning the tires".....

I tried to leave a nice comment and help him get turned in the right direction.

im in no way shape or form trying to premote duramax or powerstroke but there are some out there that i would think twice about lining up beside this guy is a tard, and even if he is telln the truth he hasnt pulled up beside the right guy yet

Unfortunatly this is the future of our sport/hobby whatever you want to call it. Not to mention the future of America. Sad, weren't both those guys at the TS event this year???

I meet so many dodge guys like this. It's an embarrassment to all diesel drivers. But good for a laugh. Those are the guys you want to catch at a light.

wow...that guy with the silver dually with the 9'4'' stacks is a dickk and a half. I dont remember seeing it at ts thank god, thats embarrassing.

eh the first guy is as bad as a guy i went to school with, claims to his death his truck has 800hp/800tq of a tune exhaust and intake. at times though it can be very amusing...:bang

I had to post a comment. That's some funny stuff right there. LOL At least he seems to be using an accurate weight and it's not another 15,000lb Dodge running around.

there is a boy in town that just got a 24v dodge 98.5 4x4 5spd. He says it the badest thing ever(still runin like 20psi boost). i havent had the time to take mine up there and blow the paint off the side of it

LOL Ive seen that video before I dont think its real hard to do a burnout in 1st gear

I dont think that these guys are driving one brand Ive met them driving all 3 brands theres an old farmer that has like 5 powerstrokes and his 6.0 has a 4 inch exhaust and an intake and a Bully Dog and he swears it will blow the doors off my CR but he wont race me go figure

Back