Funny dodge guy, but also sad

His flashpaq must be the sh1t. Gotta a guy like that here, he said he makes almost 600, With only a triple dog, typical advertised horse power adding logic:doh:

I run into guys just like that working the texas pipelines all the time.....

Thats no f'in lie.:doh: Usually start to talk to them and they say they have a bullydog or banks and are makin 800+ and can smoke vettes. I just tell em i wish mine would run as good and try to end conversation soon as possible.

Haha I like how he says he has raced duramaxs and powerstrokes and none of them stand up to him lol! They must have been stock towing trailers :kick:

Bob i see your in here viewing, thank you for sending my ecm out today hopefully this will fix my problem.

get this guy some ddp 50's and he'll make stuckeys 5.94 at scheids look like a tri-axle at the strip....what a phucktard

LOL I love those guys I would like to know how he got 550 so easy I spent alot more then he did to get there what a retard

LOL I love those guys I would like to know how he got 550 so easy I spent alot more then he did to get there what a retard

No kiddin...before i did injectors i did 521/1037 with my mods. Now I need a stage 2 or 3 pump...Im hoping that will get me in the high 600 hp range. Im not sure what to expect from a pump, I can only run smarty on lvl 1 or i start losing time/mph in the 1/4

TheTerminator310 said:
"Look here. on the manual of the programmer it says it boosts it up 100 horsepower. then with the m.b.r.p. exhaust it bumps up another 50 horsepower. and with the k&n air filter it bumps it up 10 horsepower. that equals 485 horsepower."

That would put me holding the vp44 record on fuel, using those numbers

Hell im about to post my smarty in the for sale section and get me one of those super chip flashpaqs..maybe thats my answer to break into the 12s :doh:

I won a flashpaq at a county fair pull a few years ago for buying a couple dollar raffle tickets and put it on my truck and I couldnt tell if it was working most of the time and I couldnt give that thing away I ended up selling it for like 75 dollars it was pathetic

He just needs to do research before posting. That hurts to even watch. Obviously it doesn't make the hp he claims. It spins the tires at 70 mph "until" the turbo lights. He's very excited about it though.. His speedometer was at 102-103 and he kept saying higher numbers... 105... 110....... I hate to rag on anyone too much, but he does need to be informed the truth..

Thats no f'in lie.:doh: Usually start to talk to them and they say they have a bullydog or banks and are makin 800+ and can smoke vettes. I just tell em i wish mine would run as good and try to end conversation soon as possible.

I have had a few guys trying to pull that stuff around here, for example a powerstroke with and exhaust, intake and an edge box making close to 900 HP.................. :umno:

No kiddin...before i did injectors i did 521/1037 with my mods. Now I need a stage 2 or 3 pump...Im hoping that will get me in the high 600 hp range. Im not sure what to expect from a pump, I can only run smarty on lvl 1 or i start losing time/mph in the 1/4

Really? Even with the twins? Maybe my truck is just a factory freak, but I did 1069(TNT #9 RP2, TRQ3, Timing was 3 I belive, Plus a pressure box) on a stock turbo and injectors. When I turned it down to TRQ2 I lost just under 100 ftlbs and 25hp. I could feel TRQ4 was stronger but ran out of time on the dyno. The part in red is key, I didn't expect numbers that high. So I'm not a phucktard ok? LOL

You know the really crazy part, and why I call the truck a freak? Right now, with Beta 4.2 on lvl 7/Puck/100hp Injectors my CP3 keeps up. THE STOCKER. How the F**k does that happen? I feel stupid telling people cause I alway doubt they will belive me LOL

Oh, back on subject, that guys a douche. We've got alot of those around here to.... But it's always a friends truck, and he won't bring it out...

Back