"OLD UGLY" Re-Visited Build Thread #RonA #DPF Challenge 2016

This is where the madness begins which was going to be a quick swap and giver hell. Then one thing led to the other deal as usual :lolly:

Here is a teaser picture of her new lung. We have a long way till I get to this point of of the build and much more further along then this.

IMG_4930_zpsldgpirqa.jpg
[/URL]

More to come soon!

You sir are such a TEASE!!! :lolly::lolly:

You guys are in for a treat. Wait till you see what Chris did to the old truck.

RonA

Curious on the suspension part, I imagine coil overs and three link up front and four link out back

I have pictures of it in a more current state, and I must say I love it. But then, my bubble has always been a tad off center.
RonA

I am anxious to see more of this thread too. I have seen some of the progress of this build , even spent some time at the track watching it but that was last year and from what Chris has been telling me it has came a long way since then. I am sure the finished product will be top notch that's just the way Chris does things !

Ok here are a few pictures when I decided to just do a quick swap of the motor as time was running out for good weather. LOL.

IMG_7157_zpsrarnppi3.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_7209_zps2gqsmfou.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_7213_zpslhbdnqct.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_7219_zpscsoynrrf.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_7221_zpss6adbpey.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_7244_zps3rjcyilt.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_7254_zpsilfautjl.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_7272_zpsqs1lvois.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_7280_zpsqculkire.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_7283_zpsiljjkvhk.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_7284_zpssxi9ra7r.jpg
[/URL]

Check out the new chassis :hehe:

IMG_7285_zpsqxxagebm.jpg
[/URL]

Gotta Love California Trucks. Thanks Again Ron. :Cheer:

IMG_7318_zpsqjfqr113.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_7300_zps4tirvaxf.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_7316_zpsiff6omlj.jpg
[/URL]

I swap motors a little different then others :rockwoot:

IMG_7317_zpse71j5kdd.jpg
[/URL]

You guys are in for a treat. Wait till you see what Chris did to the old truck.

RonA

Dont get them too excited its changed but still ugly and I love it LOL

suspension is almost as cool as hp...

Agree wait till the end of this thread.

Curious on the suspension part, I imagine coil overs and three link up front and four link out back

You will have to wait till the end of round 2 rebuild :Cheer:

I am anxious to see more of this thread too. I have seen some of the progress of this build , even spent some time at the track watching it but that was last year and from what Chris has been telling me it has came a long way since then. I am sure the finished product will be top notch that's just the way Chris does things !

Thanks Bruce!!! Has alot of your quality parts in it. :Cheer:

Back