IMG_1036_zps1z3wf6mv.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_1042_zpstxhkibvz.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_1106_zpsqhvjlcil.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_1117_zpsxxj66xig.jpg
[/URL]

I can't help but think that those seats would make for an uncomfortable trip to the grocery store...

Was thinking that myself. Didn't figure this truck would go through all this either

Agree it sucked during long distance testing it was only temporary and that was last year. It has nicer seats now that I custom ordered. They even have seat heaters which I turned mine on this am it was 34 degrees. :hehe:
You'll see soon!

Ron, I bet you are proud to see this.

I simply is awe of that build. Outstanding.

I've talked to Chris a few times since he bought it, so I had a rough idea what he was doing with it. I never realized just how much work he put into it though till he posted all these pictures. I also know where this is headed so I'm smiling big time. Chris, you are one crazy guy, and I mean that in the best possible way.
RonA

I've talked to Chris a few times since he bought it, so I had a rough idea what he was doing with it. I never realized just how much work he put into it though till he posted all these pictures. I also know where this is headed so I'm smiling big time. Chris, you are one crazy guy, and I mean that in the best possible way.

RonA

Really hope it goes back mechanical.

RonA

It makes me happy for you and him.

Hope you are well Ron.

Love the attention to detail on this. Smooth frame rails look great. Even the way the u-bolts are painted, instead of just sprayed after being bolted in. Looking forward to the rest of the pictures.

Beautiful work. I'm glad this truck went to someone like you. The frame work looks great...did you end up boxing the frame at all? I'm sure you know, but plenty of these body style trucks have dents in the back of the cab where the bed has twisted enough to get into it.

Amazing work and looking forward to what's coming!

Really hope it goes back mechanical.

You never know. I like mechanical just as much too and planned on keeping it that way! With some unexpected road blocks the timing didn't work out.
I have plans for the mechanical 6.7 details coming soon! :evil

It makes me happy for you and him.

Hope you are well Ron.

Thank you :Cheer:!

Love the attention to detail on this. Smooth frame rails look great. Even the way the u-bolts are painted, instead of just sprayed after being bolted in. Looking forward to the rest of the pictures.

Thank you! We try and spend more time then we should on things. Wait to you see what I did after all of this :rockwoot:

You know all to well that there's always more. :rockwoot:

Beautiful work. I'm glad this truck went to someone like you. The frame work looks great...did you end up boxing the frame at all? I'm sure you know, but plenty of these body style trucks have dents in the back of the cab where the bed has twisted enough to get into it.

Amazing work and looking forward to what's coming!

Thanks much appreciated :Cheer:. I know we talked awhile back about crossover steering etc. I was fighting unpredictable hard darting to the left or right. It was one scary ride before I had to quit driving it as it was no longer fun to drive. I will explain and show more soon and what I did to get rid of it for good!

Chris.. You are a mad man. Extremely nice work. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Cheer: Thanks Jeff. Couldn't do it without a good Cummins supplier like yourself. You have pulled thru many times for me much appreciated.

any plans to lower it? jc

Ahh it's already low :hehe: I have another truck for that.

RonA

Thanks Ron! I believe it was more then a few times LOL. No offense ever taken from you. I also know I am crazy. :hehe:.

Back