Truckers, lets see your rigs!

He's fooling you... She's not that small anymore!!! Lol

Awe....she is just a baby. LOL

Soph.jpg

80mph @ 1900 rpm, not 2900. It just barely dawned on me :doh:
Lol I was going to say I know a guy that has a 3200 RPM tune loaded in a cat ecm. Said it stays on the shelf because it goes from 2000 to 3000rpm REALLY fast. Said it sounds bad ass though.:rockwoot:

Does anybody know on a big cam 400 how to get it to come down faster after you let off to shift. This truck I've been driving is takes forever to come down to grab the next gear. I know its got new injectors that are aftermarket and probably a different fuel button. I'm thinking fuel pressure causes this.

Check the fuel return, could be a kink in the metal line, or the rubber may be starting to swell shut in the hose back to the tank. There is a reason it is holding fuel pressure in the heads.

Got a 03 c12 9200i it works great for the container work I do. It's nothing fancy

imagepscg.jpg

C12?!? WEAK SAUCE!!! You better turn that puppy up if you want to get anywhere and not kill yourself on fuel. We've got a truck at work with a C13 that's in a mulch blower tri axle and that thing doesn't have the balls to get out of it's own way. I don't think it even has a Jake on it.

No it doesn't I was going to check the return and put the additional fuel return on it that Pittsburgh power makes

Are you talking about the dual fuel line kit, if so that is just for the feed side of the pump not the return. I think it all has to do with your return, air in the system would give a spongy pedal.

I'm not sure how your return is set up from the head back to the pump. I like to have just one line coming back to the check valve on the gear pump, and then obviously the return to the tank somewhere in between.

C12?!? WEAK SAUCE!!! You better turn that puppy up if you want to get anywhere and not kill yourself on fuel. We've got a truck at work with a C13 that's in a mulch blower tri axle and that thing doesn't have the balls to get out of it's own way. I don't think it even has a Jake on it.
Send me the ECM off that C13. I've got a 500hp euro file that runs good! PDI can make a C12 embarrass a stock 550 C15. Charger swap and a tune and it's 550hp to the ground.:st:

Back