Farmboy's Diesel goes to Georgia

Yall had a good setup down there for pulling. I'll be there again and hopefully i can have my truck with me. Don't take my comment as an insult. We all tend to jerk each other's chain. it's all part of the game.:poke: It was good to meet some of the local people that had good southern hospitality. Let us know when some future pulls are so we can plan a little better!

I agree, everyone was a pleasure to meet. I think we can probably make it back down there, hopefully we can get some more trucks to come, there are still some up here that do not believe.

Very nice pulls guys. Gus glad ya got good ol' #2 out of the shack and hittin the track. Sweet runnin truck man. See the monster is workin out great on this truck also!!!

Bullfrog you have a badass dmax goin there. Twins i assume ?

Very nice pulls guys. Gus glad ya got good ol' #2 out of the shack and hittin the track. Sweet runnin truck man. See the monster is workin out great on this truck also!!!

Bullfrog you have a badass dmax goin there. Twins i assume ?

Just a little 2.5" charger!:evil

I have a simple question. Why everytime Farmboy posts something there is a snide remark or someone wants to piss him off? Gus has always been very nice to me and always treated others the same. I figure if he was such a a$$hole he wouldn't be in buisness still. Just a question. No flames!!

I have often wondered the same thing myself. A very wise man told me several years ago when business really took off that haters are part of success. I've also been told and have seen jealousy work a part in that as well. Brad you've gotta get out here and drive these trucks - you'll love it. Just hollar when you're ready - fried chicken and cold beer is on me bro.

I think what smoke's said was taken outta context. And i highly doubt Greg nor Chuck are haters. If anything i think they're closer to Gus than most may think, in the aspect of just wanting to have fun. Greg simply made a post digging for clarification wether they allowed twins and nitrous in the street diesel pulls, after someone said ol' red was pulling. Everything got blown apart from there. After dealing with Gus, he's GREAT people hands down. After dealing with Greg he's GREAT people as well. Greg and Chuck saved my bacon on one account, i won't go into detail.

In short, it's all about fun, and then business is thrown into the mix and screws up most of the fun!!!!

Curtis

Gus is good people.

I second this. I was lead to believe Gus was an evil person thru another site but I met Gus and shook his hand at TS and he is a very good guy and if you think otherwise talk to him in person and I'll bet you'll change your mind.

Don't woory it is not just an internet thing. There are people in our home town that are the same way. I think they are jealous because Gus does what he says.

Back