Farmboy's Diesel goes to Georgia

DANG IT MAN! If your trucks are "exactly alike" and you pulled in a 7500 street class with *nx* and twins, all I can say HOLY CRAP! That has to be a hell of a street class.LOL

I figured somebody like you would know the difference in sound between a single charger and twins but I figured wrong. No nitrous in sled pulling but it's definitely going to be legal on the dyno. Thanks for the worthless remarks.

I figured somebody like you would know the difference in sound between a single charger and twins but I figured wrong. No nitrous in sled pulling but it's definitely going to be legal on the dyno. Thanks for the worthless remarks.

Are you completely out of your head? Ole red #1 had/has twins. You stated #2 was "exactly alike".....hence my statement jackass. " NO NX in sledpulling" ? Your kidding yourself.NO its not allowed, but it happens :evil

Last edited:
The original has no nitrous so you're wrong there. If you would have watched the video and knew what you were listening to you'd know it's not a twin turbo truck. Nitrous isn't allowed in sled pulling down here. I hope you understand the difference between 'your' and 'you're.' As far as jackass - takes a real big one to even know the small ones. Thanks Greg. :kick:

The original has no nitrous so you're wrong there. If you would have watched the video and knew what you were listening to you'd know it's not a twin turbo truck. Nitrous isn't allowed in sled pulling down here. I hope you understand the difference between 'your' and 'you're.' As far as jackass - takes a real big one to even know the small ones. Thanks Greg. :kick:

LOL This is the sig from your truck...the one that is exactly alike?3

1999 Dodge 2500 4x4 HTT64/FBD2 TWINS, 7in Stack, DTT, DDP Inj's, FBD Trik 3VP, HaloMax Springs, MaxSpool, NX SD2, Fluidampr, DragTST

Ive seen the video. People add and delete things all the time. Yes I do know the difference in twins and a single, thats why I asked. Awful defensive there...for just a simple question.
wasnt trying to kick you in the balls, that truck pulled WELL. Thought mabey the rules were a lil different down there. Take it FWIW.

Not defensive here as long as you're not attacking. Just don't like people calling me a jackass and making assumptions. Simple question?? Never saw that just snide remarks.

That was not an attack nor ment to be snide. IF the truck was IDENTICAL to the 99 you have / had. (ole red #2)The one LOADED with everything including TWINS...THAT would of been a TOUGH street class.
Kind of a joke about how hard it is getting to compete...even at a street class level these days. Poor joke...yup. An attack or snide remark directed at ya...nope. Taken out of context...deffinately.

Appreciat yall coming to our pull despite the fuel price. I heard yall done really well. I guess John Armor (Red and Black Flatbed Dodge) didn't take his defeat too well. I had to be in a wedding so I couldn't bring the 1st Gen Dodge Puller out (No way I would even come close anyway). Slick
BFG MTs and not enough HP. Everyone was talking about how bad yalls Dodge and Duramax was.

Diesel truck pulling in Georgia is just catching on. We are getting more and more trucks each time but it is still behind everyone else.

Hope yall enjoyed the pull and come back again. Bring some more trucks.

Appreciat yall coming to our pull despite the fuel price. I heard yall done really well. I guess John Armor (Red and Black Flatbed Dodge) didn't take his defeat too well. I had to be in a wedding so I couldn't bring the 1st Gen Dodge Puller out (No way I would even come close anyway). Slick
BFG MTs and not enough HP. Everyone was talking about how bad yalls Dodge and Duramax was.

Diesel truck pulling in Georgia is just catching on. We are getting more and more trucks each time but it is still behind everyone else.

Hope yall enjoyed the pull and come back again. Bring some more trucks.

We had a great time and everyone was super friendly. We will be back soon and hope to see you out there. I love that georgia red clay

Yeah the red clay will make sure you have the ponies and everything on the drivetrain right! I am guessing the hour of rain didn't hurt the track too much yall made it past 300. What tires is the red Dodge running?

Glad to see everthing I have done is holding up well :rockwoot:

Congrats on your wins Jody:clap:

Back