4th Gen Ram install log

Dammit, Richard, why you got to make us all look like amateurs? :hehe:

Yours is soooo light years ahead of mine and I was pretty pumped last week when I got it done....now it is just like.....ya, it's nice, but not "unbroken nice." :hehe:

attachment.php

attachment.php

I bet I can out "bump" that tiny little single. :poke: LOL

Don't feel bad, there are not many people that can ever say they have or have had a system that was "Unbroken Nice"!!!

Dammit, Richard, why you got to make us all look like amateurs? :hehe:

Yours is soooo light years ahead of mine and I was pretty pumped last week when I got it done....now it is just like.....ya, it's nice, but not "unbroken nice." :hehe:

attachment.php

attachment.php

I bet I can out "bump" that tiny little single. :poke: LOL

Pretty sweet box, however not sure if it is worth the lose of storage back there though. :)

Meh...I wanted a picture worthy install with my dream equipment...so I sucked it up and bought it.
It sounds really good with just a few tuning sessions on it. It'll take more to get it perfect but it's real, real good now. We just did the 1 seat tune on it now.. Gonna go back in a couple of weeks and do the 2 seat tune.
I was out of time...I had to get it to the next shop on the list today or I would have missed my spot. So...it's being torn down now for the blower install.

Looks really good man.

Why didn't they make the whole box one piece? Like how the sub box is separate from the rest.

Looks really good man.

Why didn't they make the whole box one piece? Like how the sub box is separate from the rest.

So I can have access to everything for maintenance or whatever without removing the whole interior, amps, sub and all. I can just take the trim panel off now and have access to all wiring and crap.

Curious on the 250amp alternator......did you just hook into the factory alt wiring harness or did you run new larger wires?

Back