2015 Texas Diesel Nationals, Ennis TX Roll Call

diesel_importer

Since nobody has made a thread, figured I would start one. Who's going? I haven't ran my truck since World Finals. My plan is refill nitrous bottle, bolt on slicks, and giver HAIL!!

My program won't be coming, unless I wheel it out and set it on jack stands. I intend to be there Friday and Saturday to watch though.

I'm bringing the new girlfriend. I'd appreciate it if y'all would let her figure out I'm a phuck up on her own. No need to out me just yet. LOL

I have plans to come, but 1600 miles is a ways to go with the forecast looking as it does. Fingers crossed....

I will be there Friday. The index truck may or may not be with me depending on what we find out tonight or tomorrow. The data I got last Saturday leads me to believe I got to figure out how to slow it down a bit...

Wish I had time to get the bar put in it to try a run at the 10.90 class. Hopefully before one of the other races this season...

Dayum. I doubt I make it this weekend. Too much going on and tball game is Sat morning. You guys have fun.

Back