2015 Texas Diesel Nationals, Ennis TX Roll Call

diesel_importer

Since nobody has made a thread, figured I would start one. Who's going? I haven't ran my truck since World Finals. My plan is refill nitrous bottle, bolt on slicks, and giver HAIL!!

My program won't be coming, unless I wheel it out and set it on jack stands. I intend to be there Friday and Saturday to watch though.

I'm bringing the new girlfriend. I'd appreciate it if y'all would let her figure out I'm a phuck up on her own. No need to out me just yet. LOL

I have plans to come, but 1600 miles is a ways to go with the forecast looking as it does. Fingers crossed....

My program doesn't start. So I won't make it... Plus Dick is cumming. No chance I'm in on that party.

I will be there Friday. The index truck may or may not be with me depending on what we find out tonight or tomorrow. The data I got last Saturday leads me to believe I got to figure out how to slow it down a bit...

Wish I had time to get the bar put in it to try a run at the 10.90 class. Hopefully before one of the other races this season...

Anyone from ft hood goin? Not racing but watching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dayum. I doubt I make it this weekend. Too much going on and tball game is Sat morning. You guys have fun.

We will be there early Saturday as usual, just sled pulling though, hopefully that is.

Back