Bought a new truck......again.

Me and the wife are planning a trip to Boise once I get back from north Dakota so I'm gonna do the deletes and get her tuned while we're there

Maybe i should buy my stuff from the 1000hp commonrail 6.0 knob gobbler

That one is sure trying my patience. I understand what they're doing, but it isnt working. Time to say goodbye to bad rubbish.

BTW, change your sig. ;)

Holt schit, these things ride like a dodge with the torsion bars cranked up. Guess I'll add a cognito leveling kit to my list of things to buy so I can get some of my ride quality back

Finally scored a winter front after calling every gm dealer in east Idaho. A GMC dealer about half an hour away had a used one for 40 bucks.

Holt schit, these things ride like a dodge with the torsion bars cranked up. Guess I'll add a cognito leveling kit to my list of things to buy so I can get some of my ride quality back

If you get that leveling kit keep me in mind, I'm trying to find some stock keys for my truck and get rid of the leveling keys... Also, if you have any questions about the grill let me know, I put a denali grill on my 08. PITA at first just getting the bottom part to sit right but def worth it.

Will do! It will be a couple weeks before I do any mods since I'll be in North Dakota for work

Very nice truck T!

By the way, you're going the wrong way on that truck. Lower the rear to match the front (drop shackles)... you'll thank me later.

Only one problem......at stock ride height I can't clear the 275-70/18's that are on it.

My plates came today
yja4aneq.jpg

Placed my order for an Autocal from Adrenaline Truck Performance today. I'm stoked to see how the ol LMM is going to run with some IdahoRob tuning and deletes :D

Back