Bought a new truck......again.

Lol. And you expected anything less?

No not exactly lol...

I think if I was to buy a newer truck, what you have may be it. I'm very partial to cummins though. However I love duramaxs but they scare me.

You will never want to even sit in a dodge after having a duramax, this is my 3rd one and the only other truck I'd consider would be a 6.4 powerstroke. A lot of people biitch about GM's front suspension, but in the 3 years I had my lb7 I worked that thing damn hard and never broke any part of it.

You will never want to even sit in a dodge after having a duramax, this is my 3rd one and the only other truck I'd consider would be a 6.4 powerstroke. A lot of people biitch about GM's front suspension, but in the 3 years I had my lb7 I worked that thing damn hard and never broke any part of it.

My dads lb7 has become one hell of a problem child... That's why they scare me.

I put 65,000 miles on my lb7 without one problem, it doesnt matter what brand you buy, they can all still become problem children, my 12 valve Cummins was by far the WORST problem child I've ever owned

I put 65,000 miles on my lb7 without one problem, it doesnt matter what brand you buy, they can all still become problem children, my 12 valve Cummins was by far the WORST problem child I've ever owned

Yes they can. He's had the truck since 20k or somewhere close and it's creeping up on 200k I think.

5-6" stainless steel rolled edge tip on her now!

udyna8yr.jpg

I have put 40,000 on my LMM since I bought it in July. It now has just under 240k miles and hasnt missed a beat. I am still scared of tie rods though. Just the thought of backing up with 22's and 35's scare me....

Since my portion of the state is dominated by custom auto and powertech (formerly powerlabs) stickers and all the associated douchery, I figured I'd do some advertising for a shop that knows how to tune a quick and CLEAN diesel.
7u9u2uma.jpg

Haha. No worries Jake, your stuff runs good and so do the trucks you tune from what I've seen. Can't say the same about those other ones

Thanks guys! The last few days I've been running that 120 tune and playing with the truck, filled up the other day and got 15.7, been running some highway and town mixed the last couple days so when I fill up again I'm hoping to see 18-19

Thanks guys! The last few days I've been running that 120 tune and playing with the truck, filled up the other day and got 15.7, been running some highway and town mixed the last couple days so when I fill up again I'm hoping to see 18-19

One question...

Does it oral the coal?

Back