So who would be at fault if this turned ugly?

so I will give the first guy who gets the answer right to my question 25 bucks

WHO TOLD ME THIS TONIGHT? He asks "Jackson are you hooking tonight?" I said "no" He says " its a good thing cause you wouldnt get it off the line tonight " "I can control how far you go you a**hole"

I think he just admitted to something

I heard from 2 different sources that that wasn't the words that were exchanged. I got fifty bucks for the first mod to lock this derailed thread down.

Thats funny J. Because when he told me that he had his head stuck in my truck window. So your sources have no idea what they are talking about. I know what I heard and my girlfriend heard it. If you guys want to go on turning a blind eye and a deaf ear thats fine. But I was not the only member to not pull because of him. I will admit when Im wrong but i am not on this one. Its been six years of this BS and I finally had enough of it.

You are right shut it down.

And Ole Hughes knows I love his truck. I do wish he would hook...but he probably is smarter than me because he doesnt.
I heard from 2 different sources that that wasn't the words that were exchanged. I got fifty bucks for the first mod to lock this derailed thread down.

Jackson i think i told u this 4 or 5 years ago. Back 6 years ago when chad davis was pulling for enterprise engines in the slivka farms truck he put 75 feet on brian everywhere they went until they went to cottageville and brian put 75 feet on him bad when brian got to the dirt pile at the end of the track the sled coasted and hit him in the asss. Lol that's when i had seen it allllll. Its rather funny to watch. Lol don't worry jackson like i said that sled will be gone in 2 years because nobody will hook to it. Peace out.

Noone has mentioned anything about what appears to be essentially ruining an old Crew Cab. There arent tons of those around anymore. :(
Who cares? Pull the motors and bale that old trash.

If it turns ugly, the person holding the insurance policy on the event will b e the first attacked, then trickle down from there. Good lawyers will sue EVERYBODY involved.

If the promotion company has no insurance, they will go after each individual involved, including the drivers, flaggers, security, etc.

Any judge who watched that video should toss it out, and write it off as Darwin award winners.

Thats funny J. Because when he told me that he had his head stuck in my truck window. So your sources have no idea what they are talking about. I know what I heard and my girlfriend heard it. If you guys want to go on turning a blind eye and a deaf ear thats fine. But I was not the only member to not pull because of him. I will admit when Im wrong but i am not on this one. Its been six years of this BS and I finally had enough of it.

You are right shut it down.

And Ole Hughes knows I love his truck. I do wish he would hook...but he probably is smarter than me because he doesnt.

I might have got miss informed Dan. Only you and the sled owner know that. I just want all the trash and bash to stop. Ive hooked to sleds I didn't like, didn't like the owner, didn't like the attitude or the remarks but I kept it to myself cause what's it gonna solve? I wanted to pull so I hooked, played the hand I was dealt and went on. Boycotts and ranting and harping just gets everyone worked up and causes trouble that everyone has to deal with and ruins it for the ones that's there to have a good time. Just sayin

Back