2015 Texas Diesel Nationals, Ennis TX Roll Call

Really have to smile with the 10.90 turn out where are all the trucks that wanted this class that have been sitting on the sideline because they don't want to run 11.90 and don't feel they can compete in SS? Looks like a total of 7 truck and only 5 of them made round one and none closer to 10.90 than 11.2. Pretty damn pathetic!!

Get out and show em how it's done....:poke:

Get out and show em how it's done....:poke:

Funny you should say that White Out ran that damn near every time on tune 4. Hopefully the new owner will get a chance to race it some. Problem is he is in Canada and probably won't get to race other then Edmonton and maybe Billings.

Really have to smile with the 10.90 turn out where are all the trucks that wanted this class that have been sitting on the sideline because they don't want to run 11.90 and don't feel they can compete in SS? Looks like a total of 7 truck and only 5 of them made round one and none closer to 10.90 than 11.2. Pretty damn pathetic!!

And that's even better than the 10.90 field in Bakersfield. The two trucks in the finals were maybe running 11.70s??

I think the weather forecast scared them all. The ones that did show were all capable. Two or three qualified 10.9x or 11.0. My 11.2 was with the wastegate pipe splitting at the weld.

I clicked off a 10.891 on first pass and then qualified with a 11.0, seems like the perfect class for a hot street truck, which is what mine is, still daily it.

Was there any other pro street trucks?? Only heard people talking about 2 pro street trucks so far.

Warren County Boys

I didn't see mention of the Warren County Diesel boys anywhere so I thought I'd give some flowers.

Somewhere in the third hour they actually got the thing to make what looked like a half a pass and then proceeded to oil down the rest of the track. Just fast forward to the third hour and somewhere in between the first oil down and the second, some pure diesel awesomeness is available for your viewing pleasure. It is the 'Flirting with Disaster' truck that has the flip up bodied second gen.

I can't say I care to much for the driver, but, my son and I really enjoyed helping and learning with the rest of the crew in the pits at TS in 2013.

Think just miniwheat, bullydog, and the deranged truck.

There was another ranger there with a 4bt in it entered in pro street but the were having problems. Just me and Jarid in the finals. We made a personal best time of 9.3 and new fastest powerstroke time (not backed up yet)

There was another ranger there with a 4bt in it entered in pro street but the were having problems. Just me and Jarid in the finals. We made a personal best time of 9.3 and new fastest powerstroke time (not backed up yet)

That ranger hits hard out of the hole. Looked like it hit the tires hard and unloaded after. Few clicks on the shock should smooth things out nicely.

Really Ken? First of all plenty of trucks capable of running the number and yes some went under and closer than your described 11.20. I guess you forget the first year of SD and the ET's being all over the place.

So they had 5 in Cali and what 7 in Texas sign up? How many pro street trucks at those events? Besides with your outlook on everything no one should have showed up to race at all because of the forecast....

How many trucks didn't come? You are becoming the poster boy for the grumpy, pessimistic old man stereotype.. Lets also not mention announcing the class only 3 months before the season opener..:kick:

Yea, I was surprised there that many already in it. Should be a good class and shouldn't hurt SD too much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back