2015 Texas Diesel Nationals, Ennis TX Roll Call

Forcast says 90% chance of rain. That sucks!!

Clear skies and plenty of racing according to Randy!

"We have had a lot of phone calls today from people that are worried about the weather forecast for the Texas Diesel Nationals this weekend.

Here is our response -
Over the last 7 years almost every event at the Motorplex had rain in the forecast and it usually says scattered thunderstorms plus In the last 7 years we have only had a couple of rain delays and then would finish up the event.

The NHRDA staff lands Thursday and will be doing updates on facebook and on our website as needed,

But as far as we are concerned the gates will open at 8am on Saturday and we will be racing by 10am and we are going to have an epic event and set some new records.

If by chance we do get a rain delay then we will give updates on both our website and FB and the worst case scenario if needed we also have Sunday to finish up the event.

Advance ticket sales or walk up ticket sales Questions - If the event by chance did get completely rained out you need to keep your wristband that was issued to you at the entrance gate and it is valid for any NHRDA event up to a 1 year period.

But none of the above will matter because it is going to be a great sunny weekend at the Texas Diesel Nationals."

Anyone that lives in Texas knows to not give a chit what the weather says....it changes every 10 minutes around here.

LOL yeah pretty sure the chances of winning the lottery are better than the chance of the weather reports being correct.. In Texas Meteorologists are about equal to a Psychic.

If the dyno can fit a jetta TDI on it, ill probably bring that. Would like to get a baseline with the new turbo and injectors. Oh and if someone has a bottle and wants to fog the TDI they can....

I'm loading up the side by side tomorrow and heading up early Saturday. I'm too old to walk that much anymore. lol

Not cool.
110b9a536dff3004b4e5679c1757beb3.jpg

Waiting on the spare to arrive and I'll be back on the road. Blew out just past corsicana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy 60ft on that Bullydog truck! Hope the track is still there to back it up. Way cool.

Saw G&J Willys went 10.74 at 175mph earlier! That mph legit? Looked like it was moving!

Really have to smile with the 10.90 turn out where are all the trucks that wanted this class that have been sitting on the sideline because they don't want to run 11.90 and don't feel they can compete in SS? Looks like a total of 7 truck and only 5 of them made round one and none closer to 10.90 than 11.2. Pretty damn pathetic!!

Back