Official Roll Call / Results

Saw the color run link posted on Illiana diesel. This is why I am refusing to leave the grounds until Sunday when I am gettin the hell out of there.

Yeah if you leave the grounds Saturday good luck gettin back in... Gonna be a clusterphuck... I think we're goin round noon on Friday, so hopefully it wont be too bad...

Ill be there Thursday until sunday afternoon. Don't be afraid to stop by. Will have a tandem axle 5th wheel camper hooked to a white quad cab 3rd gen dodge. Not that anybody else will have that same setup or anything LOL

Here is a map for the puller entrance
15174a7f0890d272d3a92341596d79d0.jpg

Be there Saturday am as the sun comes up.
There's going to be a group (10-20) of us meeting at IHOP around 8 eastern time if anyone else is interested. Will have a handful of Fords, couple Dmaxs, atleast 1 cummins parked in the back

Be there Saturday am as the sun comes up.
There's going to be a group (10-20) of us meeting at IHOP around 8 eastern time if anyone else is interested. Will have a handful of Fords, couple Dmaxs, atleast 1 cummins parked in the back

Did you happen to go to Purdue? Drive a red and white OBS ferd?

I did a few years ago. I lived at Farmhouse, but I drove the 99 black ex. Cab LB 7.3 with a winch bumper and bull haulers. Always parked on the north side of the senior house

Ah ha. I know the truck. I was there at the same time. You were in diesel club at the same time as well LOL small world. Spent a fair amount of time at Shields and Harmeyers house.

Ah ha. I know the truck. I was there at the same time. You were in diesel club at the same time as well LOL small world. Spent a fair amount of time at Shields and Harmeyers house.

Yup I was there. I didn't really participate much, mostly there to listen.
I spent some time at Joeys place.

Back