Official Roll Call / Results

Well looks like I won't make it. The turbo the dealer put on a month ago blew up on the side of the road this morning. Fml

The woman taking money for camping said there was 30 spots still open with water and electric. But that was around 1 and people keep coming in

Screw it were gonna chit on the ground and shower with all of the oralers not leaving until tomorrow.

Looks like it's going to be a warm weekend
812d8a5d87648a2c482bbd9105b2674f.jpg

Looks like it's going to be a warm weekend
812d8a5d87648a2c482bbd9105b2674f.jpg

Luckily it has warmed up around us to the high 80s all this week so we are at least somewhat used to it. Those days of 72 highs and dipping into the 50s at night really spoiled us.

We are headed at 5am tomorrow morning from Maryland. Renting a 15 pass van for this year saving group of 10 of us coming out

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Figured I mise well take the guys to an event with cool chit than stumble home from local bars with one shoe and a tattoo on my a$$.

We are headed at 5am tomorrow morning from Maryland. Renting a 15 pass van for this year saving group of 10 of us coming out

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

You should have a pulling truck in tow. lol We just hooked up the gooseneck. Gonna load the truck in the morning. See you all there!

I will be camping 4 campers down from the grand stand. On a rather sh!tty note, anyone have a s300g rebuild kit? Not sure ours will get is back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back