Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Anyone ever put one piece side windows in a Kenworth? Sick of the vent windows and don’t really like the look of daylight doors. I know they make a kit for peterbilt but what about the better half of paccar?
Could you do all the internals from a daylight door in a standard?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nothing like a small exhaust housing meant for a 12.7 detroit to make a guy feel good about boost numbers.

I didn't say it was the perfect turbo but it was recommended to me by a very well known guy. It did however drop my pyrometer from 1100 to not even touching 800 so you are correct, it does make me feel good.

Thoughts and opinions on a round port exhaust manifold vs a square port manifold on a 3406C Cat.

Before anyone says any thing, my dad had his motor rebuild 2 summers ago with steel top pistons and a round port head. We reused his original square port manifold but the mating services to the head have started to erode and cause gaskets to go about every two years. Looking at a new manifold and thought maybe we'd step up to an aftermarket round port while we were at it.

Could you do all the internals from a daylight door in a standard?

I’m not sure. There is a plastic piece that goes across the door where you rest your arm. I’m not sure how the window regulators would work inside there or if they would even attach.

Wouldn’t put that on my lawnmower.

We have a couple customers who like theirs but install was a total clusterfuk. The geometry of the flange was way different from their factory manifold and they were forced to buy new oil lines and modify all of their piping. I wasn't there to see it with my own eyes but these guys know their stuff and they were pretty upset with the install problems.

We have a couple customers who like theirs but install was a total clusterfuk. The geometry of the flange was way different from their factory manifold and they were forced to buy new oil lines and modify all of their piping. I wasn't there to see it with my own eyes but these guys know their stuff and they were pretty upset with the install problems.

Word on the street they flow worse than a stock manifold and being one piece they have to be a stud breaking mf'er like a 12V cummins.

Anybody know which fuse on an 01 379 powers the power windows? The suns going down and I’m getting cold... I’d like to roll this window up but I’m betting it’s not a fuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Depends on the truck really, it was hard to tell from pictures what flange angle was used as the base, if it were a manifold for a FL than anyone that wants to put it on a KW or Pete is not going to have the right lines.

The guy promised back to back dyno comparisons between his manifold and competitors, sent a free manifold to tony rizzi a pickup guy and then wonders why it never got tested, butt dyno results don’t work here.

Steed’s arrogance would lead me to not ever buy one of his products, this is the same guy that told me he could just change the head mating flange to be able to make a square port manifold. Got him port measurements and that was the last anything was said about it.

Anybody know which fuse on an 01 379 powers the power windows? The suns going down and I’m getting cold... I’d like to roll this window up but I’m betting it’s not a fuse.

This one's air, so no help. No tag on the cover?

Nothing for windows. It’s got those stupid breaker style fuses in it so I can’t just see if any are blown.

Factory electric? I was thinking they used air until later than that. If it's an add in, who knows what fuse they used.

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find it. What's the best headlight upgrade for a t800? I don't care for the blue ones, and after looking online I'm confused with all the options.

Back