New Chassis Dyno Record!

wade, pffffft, gotta get those lips on the dyno, flappppppp flappppp flappppp, blah blah blah, dumb down the thread a bit much? when you walk in a room it gets dimmer, just based on how dim you are.

spelling police, you're is I guess what you meant.

You should do some reading before spouting misinformation out over and over.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It's not misinformation, it's fact, every race team including mine in the world knows this, power production will always be better at lower DA than Higher DA.

Even top fuel (who has oxygen in their fuel) losses et and mph at high elevations.

We have tested this and proven it as well. It's not just my opinion, our race team didn't become so successful by being ignorant . Of course we don't always believe everything on the Internet that sounds good....

It's not misinformation, it's fact, every race team including mine in the world knows this, power production will always be better at lower DA than Higher DA.

That's because you've undersized your turbo moron

Even top fuel (who has oxygen in their fuel) losses et and mph at high elevations.

They are not turbo charged, you moron

We have tested this and proven it as well. It's not just my opinion, our race team didn't become so successful by being ignorant . Of course we don't always believe everything on the Internet that sounds good....

Yip, still a moron

The guy is legit without a doubt. I figured once he put it to everyone at UCC on the dyno people would finally accept it. Guess not. Oh well, good dude for sure who's obviously got it figured out. Sure hope he can get a trans squared away and get some passes in it. I trust those numbers they put out and know it will be stupid fast if they do get a trans to hold.

So he's poured in on at a legit event with legit midwest trucks. And didn't he do the same again this year at Scheids on the dyno? What else is there to prove? Doubt he's scared to show anyone on whatever or elevation they choose.

Last edited:
The guy is legit without a doubt. I figured once he put it to everyone at UCC on the dyno people would finally accept it. Guess not. Oh well, good dude for sure who's obviously got it figured out. Sure hope he can get a trans squared away and get some passes in it. I trust those numbers they put out and know it will be stupid fast if they do get a trans to hold.

So he's poured in on at a legit event with legit midwest trucks. And didn't he do the same again this year at Scheids on the dyno? What else is there to prove? Doubt he's scared to show anyone on whatever or elevation they choose.
The problem is see, is that he'll make a huge number, but then go out and run slower than warmed over vp truck. Whereas the said Midwest trucks will put up a huge number, then go run really fast. It's that that's the only thing he can do, most everyone else is either a racer or puller who happens to strap it onto the dyno, he's just been a dyno douche.

And don't come back with "it's just too much power, it breaks every time", then he needs to pull his head out of his a$$, back the power off a little to get the truck running consistently, then tweak the tune adding power, you know like every other successful team does.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I remember back when a dyno was a tool used to test engines and drives before they were put into service.
You know?
Like a performance test, before they needed to actually perform.

I personally have a hard time seeing it as a competition.
I am not knocking the numbers, they are in fact BIG.
But, who's afraid of numbers.
Who's afraid of a guy that went and made his muscles so big he can't tie his own shoes without breaking his arm.

Who's afraid of a guy that went and made his muscles so big he can't tie his own shoes without breaking his arm.

attachment.php

Snedge, them moobies, solid D cup ya think?

Attachments

• 97808193.jpg
    97808193.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 0
Dyno is fine...I am sure he is fine too...no reason to post inflated numbers...that is the problem. Obviously his non corrected numbers are great...why not just call that the record?

I ran a marathon in Colorado once, my run time was 5 hours 15 minutes, with a correction factor it was 2 hours and 3 minutes.....I currently hold the record :)

Back