9 second wall and advice to help bust through............

Yes I reached out and killed about an hour of his time going over everything, I have a bigger set of injectors on the way. I will have answers this weekend. Will thank you for your time and setting me up with some sticks...…

Jeff I cant tell you what he said about nitrous ,,,,,,:shake:

THANKS WILL !! You saved me from pulling my towing injectors out of my duallie for T-man to try out a bigger set! :hehe:

:woohoo: this is gonna be sweet.

Damn all you nitrous haters! *nx*

Ill have that anchor out in the am, going to see what burned up this time....Then its getting strapped to a pallet and off to a real builder... im burned out on this one. im sure the speed sensor ****ting the bed didn't help, but the check engine light never came on...:doh:

Ill have that anchor out in the am, going to see what burned up this time....Then its getting strapped to a pallet and off to a real builder... im burned out on this one. im sure the speed sensor ****ting the bed didn't help, but the check engine light never came on...:doh:

I feel ya, this chit is getting old!!

I'd really like to see you be the one in control of the trans, manually shift, manually hit lock up, manually hit o.d.

What's gonna happen when we shift over to the lighter platform? :evil

I feel ya, this chit is getting old!!

I'd really like to see you be the one in control of the trans, manually shift, manually hit lock up, manually hit o.d.

What's gonna happen when we shift over to the lighter platform? :evil

Jeff that's a lot for this redneck to do in a hopeful 9 second pass lol... lighter platform lol im thinking a much lighter wallet...

Jeff that's a lot for this redneck to do in a hopeful 9 second pass lol... lighter platform lol im thinking a much lighter wallet...

We MUST get your old hooptie into the "promised land" first...... :rockwoot:

Imho, that timeslip should read the other way around. Did you look at his numbers?

That monkey foot is a unique technique to build as much boost as possible and push through the brakes on the last yellow, without the red light... ill keep working on it lol..

That monkey foot is a unique technique to build as much boost as possible and push through the brakes on the last yellow, without the red light... ill keep working on it lol..
I don't need a data logger map to hear what your doing when I'm 7 foot away.:hehe::hehe:

Once again the wall smacked us down hard. Get to the track, Trevor was half unloaded waiting on the sprinkling to stop.

It stopped they called us to the Staging Lanes, they let a couple of street cars go down the track, and one of the Honda's pushed fluid out the entire length of the track! Didn't bother to move over, fluid directly down the lane.

We waited for them to finish the cleanup.

Then,

Rain.:bs::doh:

LOL, scary thing is he may be staging next to me one day....I really hope he doesn't show up with his built 7.3.....

-.17 off trailer.

the next hit I requested less staging boost, around 20psi....

So

Damned

Close. LOL

Attachments

• IMG_20180914_203424521_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20180914_203424521_HDR.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 0
Back