"REPEAT OFFENDER" - Swoles back at it!

i will do $27,500...only a few hundred miles since i bought it ...added new wheels and tires, blacked out headlights, little more plastidip(whole truck is black and gold/khaki besides the antenna and cummins emblems), and i may have forgotten a few odds and ends i have added...

long story short, i sold my last dodge cuz i couldnt finish it but i got a new job and i wanted another one so i bought this one from big swole and i hit a point where i wanna another house and wanna return to competition shooting. so i cant have both. truck has to be the one to go...

I'm enjoying this, Subscribed! Thank you Swole for sharing, sorry that I'm late on this thread. I'm here to learn.

I boiled a skeet for 2 hours and it was still tough and kind of grainy. Not as tough as tree squirrel, but crunchier.

Wtf...? I dont boil mine, my wife even likes it right from the source. She says it burns the eyes though so shes careful.
lol...

Sent from my F'n space phone

Last edited:
Wtf...? I dont boil mine, my wife even likes it right from the source. She says it burns the eyes though so shes careful.
lol...

Sent from my F'n space phone
I think RonA is a bit to refined to know of that meaning of the phrase "skeet" or "Skeet skeet" if you will, and it's also not the early 2000's when people still said that. Or maybe he is just masterful at playing us.

Look it up on Urban Dictionary RonLOL.

Last edited:
Did it ever make a 1/4 pass?

Nope.. I never had time really..

Did consistant 7.67@90-91 in fluid drive, as I never installed a lockup switch.

Assuming a switch was installed and nothing else changed, I was betting on 11.50-11.70's at least..

And ^ was me being on tuning restriction by Rich and Jeff... Rich said he had another 100 hp left in the tuning.. They just wanted to save me from myself! LOL

Back