"REPEAT OFFENDER" - Swoles back at it!

IMG_1338.jpg

Thanks Swole!

Update:

I sold "Repeat Offender" a while back to prepare for the end of the world or the fall of the U.S. if BHO gets re-elected, but now the new owner needs to sell it due to a new situation in his life.

He's only put a few hundred miles on it but already put new wheels and tires on it. As well as installing the black headlights to complete the Khaki & Black theme I'd started.

Here's a few pics of how it sits now. If anyone needs the owners info., hit me with a PM.

9C63BB39-1EB9-484A-9007-88ECD7AB8B9D-443-00000070C049A724.jpg

43CD65BD-542B-4344-ABED-7B1CD1C2DB8D-443-00000070BF020010.jpg

76AA43AD-0ADD-4A79-8A09-1A7E0D961EFF-443-00000070BDD4B87E.jpg

9D2B6A39-0ECC-4538-B712-AE112BEB5444-443-00000070BC19E43D.jpg

Wtf?! Why and when did you sell it?!

Buy it back! But it back! Buy it back!

Last edited:
Wtf?! Why and when did you sell it?!

Buy it back! But it back! Buy it back!

Lots of reason's really... (About a month ago or so)

Was going to have to sell my TDI to be able to have two trucks and decided I Really didn't want to get rid of it, in case something REALLY bad happens to the economy. It's paid for and gets 50 mpg....

Also, with my schedule on night shift and working all my off duty details on my days off just to pay for eveything, I wasn't even getting to enjoy it.

Just worried about this upcoming election and what's going to happen in the future...

I'd Love to have it back. It was perfect. And now looks even better. I just need to think smarter about $$ until the economy turns back our way a bit.

Last edited:
Is the economy a huge factor being a LEO? Not neing a smart a$$ but the worse the economy the more crime I would think and the more needed a guy like you would be.

Yeah but do they get a pay hike the more bullchit they have to deal with. I'd like to see their salaries doubled and gov members halved.

^^^ what he said! and cut the need for them to make quotas. They have enough to deal with let alone giving tickets to make x amount of money

Yeah but do they get a pay hike the more bullchit they have to deal with. I'd like to see their salaries doubled and gov members halved.

I have a good friend that is a county sheriff and I know for sure there isn't enough in it for the men that risk their lives to protect our freedom and our saftey. IMHO everyone who comes back from a conflict overseas or patrols our streets should be compensated alot more.

Is the economy a huge factor being a LEO? Not neing a smart a$$ but the worse the economy the more crime I would think and the more needed a guy like you would be.

Well as far as keeping my job, more crime is good. As for making more money, that's a BIG negatory!!

We just finally got a raise after 4 1/2 years... A whopping 2% !!!! LOL

In fact if the economey gets worse, I'll probably lose some off duty detail money cause thise business' will cut back..

Sux all around really!!

Thanks Chris! I'd love to have a doubled salary also! :)

^^^ what he said! and cut the need for them to make quotas. They have enough to deal with let alone giving tickets to make x amount of money

We truly don't have quotas... But there a MANY ways supervisors can make it about job "productivity" for our 12 hours on the road..

I'm not a traffic guy though.. We handle all the other BS. Burlaries, homicides, suicides, robberies, accidents, domestic disputes, business disputes, etc.
All that "FUN" stuff.. (Not fun really).

wow, thats a really good looking truck. When you had it Swole and the current owner. i really like the painted bumpers too. nice work!!

why not just return the 2012?

and keep the paid for repeat offender? you are gonna have sellers remorse (if you dont already) like i did.. and look what i went and did.. bought my 12v instead of the TDI i needed more for my 54 mile round trip commute daily..

just a thought

50 MPG is a big improvement over 15. My Harley doesn't get that much! The gas prices these days has turned me into a biker and the truck stays in the garage.
Billy

wow, thats a really good looking truck. When you had it Swole and the current owner. i really like the painted bumpers too. nice work!!

Thanks man! It does look tons better all blacked out.

why not just return the 2012?

and keep the paid for repeat offender? you are gonna have sellers remorse (if you dont already) like i did.. and look what i went and did.. bought my 12v instead of the TDI i needed more for my 54 mile round trip commute daily..

just a thought

lol

Not sure the credit union will go along with just "returning the 2012"!!
lol My credit would take a big hit on that one.

I do however wished I didn't have to sell it.

Vote for Romney / Ryan so I can feel comfortable to maybe get back into it someday..

50 MPG is a big improvement over 15. My Harley doesn't get that much! The gas prices these days has turned me into a biker and the truck stays in the garage.
Billy

Well fuel cost aren't the big concern for me really. I spend all my time / off time working and in my patrol car... Hence the no time to enjoy it due to working so much to pay for stuff..

But I like having my TDI in case I do have to drive a good bit..
Of course I love driving my 2012 when I go somewhere so it kinda defeats the purpose of having the TDI... lol

Ah well...

Back