Melting_pistons build thread

Pic and source of the bracket?

I have an idea of the bracket that you're talking about, and thought about making one myself. But, if I can buy one and save myself the time, I will pull the trigger immediately!

Here is a pic of one of them installed. I don’t have any good pics of mine. I’ll see if I can find a link to them...do you have a fb or Instagram?

dbc947e53f5af52399af15f71bf5fae9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a pic of one of them installed. I don’t have any good pics of mine. I’ll see if I can find a link to them...do you have a fb or Instagram?

dbc947e53f5af52399af15f71bf5fae9.jpg

Whoa, that is a much simpler design than I saw on FB a year or three ago. I think the bracket I saw was from Muldoon.

Yes sir, I am on FB and IG.

Whoa, that is a much simpler design than I saw on FB a year or three ago. I think the bracket I saw was from Muldoon.

Yes sir, I am on FB and IG.

Yeah, it’s a lot nicer lol. Find me on insta and shoot me a message, I’ll forward you his info

Loganbuilt bracket? Looks like it to me.

Yessir. I got it mounted and the linkage adjusted to where it needs to be (I think). Just gotta get the hoses connected up front and fill with fluid. Then I’ll give it a shot and see how it works

I bet that pan was high dolla.
Not my thing, if it doesn't make me go faster I don't care, but looks good man.

It'll look good loaded on the trailer I guess?

I bet that pan was high dolla.
Not my thing, if it doesn't make me go faster I don't care, but looks good man.

It'll look good loaded on the trailer I guess?

I needed a new pan anyways, and the guys from Kingspeed have been a lot of help with questions I've had in the past. So I try to return the favor by supporting them. Besides, its not much more expensive than a regular ol' mag-hytec pan.

But yes, it is definitely going to be looking good on the trailer.

Finished getting the FSD trans lines hooked up, filled with fluid, and took it on a test drive. Other than this god awful surge I’ve got, it drives really good. Can’t wait to get it dialed in.

Also popped out the front bump stops, the truck dropped down another half an inch, so it’s only 3/4” high in the front now, which isn’t bad. It looks pretty good. I’ll get a pic when I have a chance

82ee8e5f1162062b387bf8222c6677f6.jpg

We relocated the single battery to the frame rail behind the axle to get it completely out of the engine bay. Turned out clean!
5a8a61bdd7710ee593cdd61388f4845c.jpg

Did you run a 4/0 to a 300 amp marine breaker, then a 4/0 to the starter and 2/0 to a distribution block?

Did you run a 4/0 to a 300 amp marine breaker, then a 4/0 to the starter and 2/0 to a distribution block?

I ran 1/0 to the alternator, 1/0 to the distribution block. From the distribution block it’s 4ga to the starter, and 4ga to the tipm. The distribution block also has small screws in it I used for the lift pump so all of that is hidden under the cab.

Finally finished up the roll pan. Just in time, I have a show this afternoon to attend... I ended up using a couple of spare quick latches for the bottom of the roll pan, that way there is adjustment to get it fitted how I want. Just need to get the latches painted now and they will simply look like parking sensors.

897110feaa01f65f4869150d15b570dd.jpg

54af2fe5030c62b8102f3397fdc2417b.jpg

8c9118137d5222a9dc4a29f42d48adfd.jpg

Oh...I almost forgot. My 7.70/tow rig from the beginning of the thread...yeah, I sold it yesterday. It was one of those things where someone shoots you a message inquiring about it, so you throw out a price.. and they agree. Lol. Definitely going to miss that one. I just hope he takes care of it. This is a screenshot from a video I received an hour after he picked it up smh
a499f5f6fc606227b5a1a3b4966b884d.jpg

Oh...I almost forgot. My 7.70/tow rig from the beginning of the thread...yeah, I sold it yesterday. It was one of those things where someone shoots you a message inquiring about it, so you throw out a price.. and they agree. Lol. Definitely going to miss that one. I just hope he takes care of it. This is a screenshot from a video I received an hour after he picked it up smh
a499f5f6fc606227b5a1a3b4966b884d.jpg

Things break, upgraded parts are installed and then we have another race truck. Win win for the diesel community.

Back